EXPERIMENT PART 1 (찬열)

You went straight to the library since that was where you were gonna be studying with your long-time crush, Chanyeol. You were so thrilled and happy when the teacher assigned you to tutor him, of all people-YOU, though you also felt nervous and awkward around him.

You entered the library and there wasn't that much of a crowd so you easily spot him seated at the study tables, probably browsing on his phone,waiting for you.

As you walked closer, his back facing you, you saw he had his headphones on, probably listenting to music.

But as you were close enough to see what he held on his hand...you were quite shocked when you saw he was watching p-porn.

You shook your head to erase what you just saw, but of course it didn't. You took a few steps back and walked to the other side of the table facing him. That's when he noticed your presence and quickly shoved his phone away and hid it in his bag.

*ehem* he cleared his throat. "Hey. So what's first?" he asks.

"Chemistry." you blunted ad you took your seat and he let out a sigh.

"Let bordedom conquer."

You giggled and began the lecture and he didn't seem quite interested. He even dozed off for a second. sheesh. its only been 15 minutes.

"Hey!" you shouted and banged your notebook on the table.

"SSHHH" The librarian shushed as she gave you a stern look.

"H-huh? What?" he asked,dumbly.

"Youre not listening. What's the point of all my efforts?" you whispered but rather in an annoyed tone.

"I am! I just can't hear you. clearly. Youre too far and your whispering for fcks sake." he pointed out.

You sighed and got your books then went to sit two seats before him.

"Come closer." he commanded.

So you moved your ass to another seat but there was still one seat separating you two.

He lets out a deep sigh and the next thing you felt was his hands that grabbed your waist and dragged you closer to him. Your eyes widened at his abrupt action.

"Youre so far, how can I hear you when you talk about this shit,huh?" he whispers to your ear,voice sexy as fuck. You face him and found his face inches from yours. Your heart starts to pound faster as you look at his gaze.

You cleared your throat and brought your attention to the papers but then he suddenly grabs on your waist again pulling you back from reaching it.

"This type of Chemistry's boring, wanna try a new experiment?" he askes with a hint of lust in his voice.

"W-what e-exp-eriment?" you asked,stuttering from his hands that still took hold of your waist.

His hands ran to your thigh and separated it.

"Sexual experiments." he whispered, you whimper as his fingers was touching you through your panty. You pushed his hand but he was too strong and his action made you weak...

"Dont push me away,babe. I know you like it." he said making your legs separate and you allowed him

His fingers moved your panties aside and rubbed your already wet pool pussy in slow circular motion.

"Mnmph. Chanyeol..Please not here..." you moaned as you leaned your head on his shoulder.

"But babe, youre already so wet." he lightly chuckled. And his rubbing accelerated faster. Rubbing it again and again.

"Ahhhh~ Oppa. fuck that feels so -ahh" you moaned lowly on his neck.

He swallowed his saliva. "Babe, your making me so much hornier..."

You were so into the pleasure that you grabbed his dick and moved your hands up & down. You were much more turned on of how hard and big he was.

After a few more minutes of fingering you and giving handjobs to him...

"Ahhhhh. Channie,I'm so close.mmmph."

"Not so loud,babe. Uugh I pre cummed so much cuz of you.."

Soon you cummed your juices and he pulled his finger out and grabbed your hand,leading you somewhere...

"Where are we going?"

"Babe, Were not yet done on our little experiment." he winks.

《A/N》

KYYAAAAAAAHAAA!

CHANNIE IS DAEBAAK. HAHAHA.

Anyways, HAPPY 1K!!! I just checked- so yeah. Thank u guys so much ! 진 짜 구 마 워~ ^^

Please do Vote and comment your thoughts. :)

Any requets? Whom will I do next? Anyone? Is there? Tell me please. Send it to my message board. K? Xoxo