Ch. 19

"Excuse me?" I sass as I turned from the door and placed my bag on one of the nearest desk.

"You heard me..."

"The hell do you think you is to say that, when you don't even know shit about me."

"But I'm right tho...aren't I?" He smirked as he came closer to me leaving an inch from my lips.

"No, your wrong." I swallow the lump in my throat as sign of guilt.

"Lying might get you through a lot of shit...but I'm like a mear reflection of you, we both know the truth...so don't lie to me again." He whisper in my ear right before walking to the door.

"-Or what? Stalk me" I blurted as he open the door.

"Love, you don't want to provoke me."

-door closes-

I watched as he leaves as I stand there speechless. I was so annoyed with this little game of his that I was ready to call it quiets. A game that only he knew the rules which I wasn't following. It was like I was playing chess and every move I took he was already three steps ahead. *you don't want to provoke me....His words spoke loud and clear across my mind. Provoke him? Who was he to be my dad or something. I do what I want, when I want. I was so flustered by the excitement that was caused that I didn't even know the bell had rung.

I hurried with my bag and starting to make my way to my class. By the time I made it into the hallway the bell had rung, which meant I was late...again. Which also mean I will have to deal with my parents on it when I went home. As i walked in and took the nearest seat, I notice the girl from yesterday. Not only did I notice her but, my lovely brother Theo eyeing me from across the room with straight concerned. *shit... I mumble as I turned back around.

"Okay class, today we will be going outside to work on the assignments that I placed around on the pillars."

-pshhhh...some brunette haired boy whisper from behind as he handed me a rip up paper. I shot him a confused look before turning back around to open it, *SLUT!*
I slowly ripped up the paper as I looked back at the girl and her friends laughing. She had a yellow bra crop top with some light blue jeans on. Along with light brown eyes and dark brown straight hair. *Bitch... I mumble under my breath as a voice called me out in class.

"What you say?" She confidently spoke.

"I said your a BITCH!"

"LADIES!" The teacher interrupted, "Miss. Scotch, we do not speak in this class with that language."

"Yea get your slut..I would hate for her to regret her last words." She smirked.

"No, I would hate for those to be your last words...so choose the next ones wisely." Some girl in the back said.

"Well slu-" she stopped in mid sentence.

"The next one won't be a pen...it will be more painful."

"ENOUGH!! Do y'all want to visit the VPO? If not, control yourselves and let me get my lesson out the way." The teacher yelled as she looked at us three, "Kacey you should stop mumbling back there before you get expelled and Jenna don't even get me started."

Kacey...I thought to myself. Her name sounded so familiar but her appearance didn't click. She had grayish eyes with eyeliner underneath along with dark black straight hair and dark purple tips. She was wearing black rip jeans along with a dark grey hoodie on and a pair of black vans. I guess she had noticed me starring at her, due to her clearing her throat. I turned back around and decided to hear the rest of the five minutes of her little speech. After, she was done I gather my stuff and followed the class outside. When walking around trying to solve the problems that she had gave us, I felt a tap on my shoulders. It was Kacey, she look like she was observing me at first but than gave me a smile.

"Kacey..your the new girl"

"Sadly, Aaliyah." I reply while looking down.

"You know it's disrespectful to not stare nor look down when in a conversation. It makes you a easy target for Barbie over there."

"Yea...she has a problem with me and I don't why." I let out a nervous laugh.

"Than end the problem...show her your not weak."

"My brother in this class, I can't do that."

"Than it's never going to stop." She smirked before slowly passing by, "Stop letting everyone else define you and be what you was born to be, go ahead I'll wait for you right here."

She was right tho, at the end of the day. A problem isn't going to end unless I do something about it. So I gave her my stuff and walked over to Jenna and her friends. When I was almost there, I could feel stares begin to turn my way along with the snickers coming from her and her group. I could feel myself begin to boil up as my hands begin to get sweaty. It's like I was seeing her but seeing through her as I made my way in front of her. She shot me an ugly look, right before laughing in my face and I couldn't control what happen next. I slowly tilted my head at her right before letting a low growl out and punching her right in the face. I watched as her head went back and she came charging at me. I had moved from her hit and manage to climb up on her back while punching her across her face. Even on the floor, I was still wining and it felt good.

-WHISTLE BLOWING-