Ch. 26

I locked eyes with Prince who was itching the back of his head while leaving my presence. When I gain the strength to follow behind I noticed a smirk on his face. Oh it's funny?! I growled under my breath as I bump pass him. It amazed me how I didn't recognize my own brother. He had a curly light brown afro that hung a little over his eyes. His eyes were a mixture of green and brown hazel just like our mom. While he wore a black muscle shirt with black sweats that hung a little off his ass, along with some black boots. On his back, you could see his scars from fighting besides the tattoos across his arms. Just to see him and my sister just reminded me on how long I been from home. I leaned again the cabinet as I tried grabbing a ice packet.

"An ice packet isn't going to get it you know."

"You know being the parent isn't a good look on you." I snapped while slamming the packet down.

"I mean someone had to step up after you left. Ace was falling apart and so was mom. You left when we lost a brother and not once did you ever think to check up or see if we was alive."

"Why wouldn't y'all not be alive?"

"That's not the point dumb fuck!"

"Okay"

"That's all you have to say? Cause It's feels like you have a lot to get off your chest!"

"I'm straight! Rather talk to the walls than share this conversation with you!"

"Did you even wonder if we was dead? Did you even try and find us?"

"Wasn't concern on that. It looks like y'all both turn up just fine without me so why does that bother you?"

"Bother me? A pussy could never bother me. And if you wanna heal, in case you forgot your nature...your a wolf, you have to shift to regain health." He rolled his eyes as he bump right pass me, making his exit to the door.

It's been 6 years since I shifted completely. Just thinking about the excruciating pain in the process as bone, by bone break apart. I stopped shifting when Halo died, It was all my fault at that. My mother and Luca sent him to rescue me when they was going to but was stopped because the war raging at the camps. I wasn't strong enough to help him fight so I blamed myself since and gave up who I was.

Flashback.

"Mother I'll go, you stay here and protect the pack. You and Luca must protect the young while the others fight."

"NO HALO...this is the rogue pack, you are our strongest but not even you are that strong to take them by yourself, take Alex with you to retrieve your brother."

" I won't lose another brother if we isn't successful, so tell Alex to fight along the rest."

She kissed him on his forehead before letting him pass to retrieve his brother. As he shifted and searched he ran into them. When he arrived he saw his Tobias hiding behind rocks spying listening to their plans. He signal for his attention but, Tobias mind was elsewhere.

-Brother! This isn't the way, you're going to get yourself killed.

-I know their plans for the next attack!

-In the process of your life being taken in return, how stupid can you be! You don't even know how to control your gift yet but, want to take a dangerous mission as this one into yourself.

-That's the problem now! Y'all doubt what I can do and I'm helping but they sent the prag to attack the occa pack they know if they attack the heart of the temple it will cause weakness to the pack.

-Good..now let's go!

-Link ended-

Halo shifted back to his human form as Tobias ran towards him. When they both turned around they was caught by a few of the members from the rogue pack. Tobias looked at Halo who continued to smirk at the members before attacking. They both punched them in the face at the same time before shifting. As Halo viciously attacked one, Tobias continue to scar the other one eyes out. They almost made it till the back up came.

"My..my, what a mess you have done for yourself?" The leader of the pack grinned.

"We caught this two attacking Finn and Bentley as I'm assuming making an exit." One of the guards said as his grip on Tobias tightened.

"What a surprise it is to have royals in my presence...what surprise should I send back? Since y'all brought one to me." She question as she continue to circulate them, "You should be amongst your own."

"He is amongst his own!" Tobias blurted out as the leader observed the mark behind halo ear.

"Ohhh he doesn't know does he?" She laughed at him as she went to go take a seat.

"What is you talking about?" Tobias question as he continue to try and pull out the guards arms.