Ch. 14

TOBIAS P.O.V

I HATE IT HERE! She cried out as she rested her hands on the sink counter. I watch as she slowly look up at the mirror with weary eyes, before punching her reflection. After, their was a crack in the mirror but she didn't bother to pay attention. She just turned the water on and rinse the red liquid off her hand. I tried calling her name but, it was as if she couldn't hear me. She walked right pass me while turning off the light as she exit the bathroom. I follow slowly behind while trying to touch her but, it was as if I was transparent. "Another thing, not a word of this to anyone. And if you think you have suffer than think again!" This voice kept screaming in my head as she rested on the bed. Who is that? I only see her but yet hear someone else as if their in the room with us. "That's what a person like you deserves after all the shit you did!" What is he talking about? What did she do?

-Nightmare ends-

Fuck....I mumble as I begin to sit up on my bed. For a second I thought it was real but, yet just another nightmare. I reached over to turn on my lamp as I slowly rested my head against the headboard. My body was soaked in sweat while my mind kept rehashing the dream.
Dammit?! I groan as I gripped my hair while trying to ignore the urge to go see her. I needed to know if she was okay...but I'll just be getting her in more trouble than she already is. I can still feel her touch on my skin, the touch of her lips when we kissed, and her voice in my head. Something was off...my senses were warning me that she needed me but were also telling me to stay away. I begin to stand up and walk towards my window. As I glanced outside, I noticed how quiet it was....no birds or cars driving. I assumed it had to be at least 2 or 3 something due to the amount of quietness. I tried taking my mind off of the dream but, I couldn't. What is he talking about? A person like you deserves this after all the shit you did! What is that supposed to mean and why couldn't she see me. I wish Luca was here...she would know.

-Flashback-

"TOBIAS!! TOBIAS!!! SON WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"I can't see him either...maybe if I d-"

"NO! I will not let you communicate with him like that! I know of the consequences of linking!"

"But, how else do you prefer we find him...he's not like the others wolfs, and we both know that. YOU have to stop shielding him away from his GIFT! With all due respect ma'am...excuse my tongue but, you are his mother...you have to tell him!"

"LUCA! ENOUGH!! I will deal with telling him or not ON MY TIME! I understand that he's different than the pack...we all each have our own gifts but, by you linking your mind with his...what if he dies?"

"Tobias is much more stronger than you think?...trust me"

"Go ahead than"
———————10 min later—————-

"Tobias if you can hear me...this is Luca. Me and your mother are searching for you...i need you to tell me where your at?"

"How are you doing this? I can't see you anywhere?"

"I'm mind linking...but I need you to t-"

"What? That's a sin and goes against everything...y-you...t-that's impossible!"

"For a regular Wolf yes it is...but for me no....me and you are not like others but I need to get you back to safety...where are you?"

"The riots.."
————-ends the link——

"He's with the Riots...."

"Let's go than....but not a word of this to anyone."

End of flashback—

Suddenly a loud ringing screams through my ear. That always happens when I tried to remember certain memories of my childhood. It's like something or someone was blocking my memory. That was last thing I remember with Luca. It was like the link we shared was shattered, her memories and mines was broke. As I rested my hand on the cold bleak of a window, I begin to think about Aaliyah again. Fuck it! I rushed over to unplug my phone as I begin to dial her number.

"Hello..."

"Yea...what's up?"

"Nothing...just checking up on you.."

"Oh" *laughs, "I'm fine...I was just sleep.." *why lie to me? I can tell in the tone in your voice that you was crying and been up all morning.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive.."

"Well...do you want to hang out tomorrow?"

"Can't I have a busy schedule..."

"Oh......well goodnight" I lowered my voice as my grip on the phone got tighter.

"Goodnight"
———————