Ch. 7

"Um...sorry I didn't mean to bump into yo-"

"-No stop! You don't get to do that... don't do that!"

"Do what? I didn't do anything...are you okay?"

"Really? Your going to play stupid? I literally just witness sum happen with your eyes and then you going to stand here in front of me and act like everything normal as if that never happen?"

"What you saw wasn't real. You need to rest and move on." W-What?!

I watch as he bent down and gave me my phone while trying to flash me a smile. I rolled my eyes while snatching the phone out of his hand. He really lied to my face as if what I saw wasn't real. I swear this boy was so full of himself. I shot him a disappointing look while beginning to walk away before he gripped my arm. He was starting to pull me towards him before I yanked away. I watch as worried flashed through his eyes before he finally walked away. Don't go after him....don't regret what you just did. A thought passed my mind as I took a step after him before stopping myself. I watched as he disappear in the crowd while not looking back. If he cares, he sure had a tough way of showing it. I begin to walk towards the front while dialing my mom. Unfortunately for me, she didn't answer like always but, instead sent a text.

-I'm five minutes away so be outside💋.

I slide my phone back in my back pocket as a sign of relief. She was actually going to be early besides being late all the time. As I open the door and made my way towards a shady area, I spotted Tobias. Ugh! Here's this jackass! I mumble to myself as he shot me a side smirk.
I continue to ignore him regardless of the burning stares he constantly threw my way while trying forcefully not to make eye-contact with him. Eventually I failed and met eyes with him as the intensity in them cause me to suck in a breath.

Dammit! I sigh as I bit down on my lower lip as his head cocked to the right while he studies me. I shudder from the effect of his piercing stare as my stomach becomes like jello. I watch as he doesn't blink once, causing me to break eye-contact. The corners of his lips twitch upwards into a victorious smirk as he notice how uncomfortable I'm becoming. Finally I couldn't take it anymore so I turned away from him as a shiver went down my spine. I could still feel his burning stares as my back faced him but I didn't dare to turn around. I was relieved when my mom's car pulled up. Thank god! I hurried into it as I begin to buckle up.

"Um...where's your brothers?" She asked as she shifted it in park.

"Not my responsibility." I snap as she shot me a look, "Really mom? Ugh! Theo is on his way over here okay and..."

"-And..what? Where's Tony?"

"He caught a ride?" I swallow the lump in my throat as my mom's eyebrows shifted together.

"With who? Who did he catch a ride with?"

"Look mom you act as if I should know everything abou-"

"-Yea because you ar-" she got cut off by my brother Theo getting in the back.
——————————-

"What I miss?"

"Nothing!" We both yelled.

"Dang ya fighting already? It's not even 5 yet!"

"We are going to talk about this at home! I'm tired of the lies too! And I swear that ALL of y'all better have been on y'all BEST behavior today!" *yikes..