Ch.15

I tussle through the sheets, as my mind flashed back to last night. Well...goodnight.... his voice sent a chill down my spine as I swallow the lump In my throat, "goodnight..." I whisper right before clicking the phone. His voice continue to echo in my ear as I reminisce about the forest and his touch. It was as if he was laying next to me griping me in his arms, whispering in my ear. I could still feel him, maybe I was going crazy but I know I needed to keep my distance.

*What are you dreaming about?

*what?! I rush to get up as I looked over towards my door to see him standing there. What the actually fuck..., *what are you doing here?

*Watching you? What else? You were so sound asleep I didn't want to wake you...

*So you decided to watch me instead? That's....that's a lil w-...

*-Weird....ha but you dreaming about me isn't?...

*Dreaming? W-...

-ALARMS RINGS-

Fuck!? It was just a dream...I ran my hands through my hair as I sat up and turned off my alarm. Just when I think things can't get worse I end up dreaming about the damn boy. I slowly laid back down and attempted to rest my eyes but couldn't. My mind just kept going back to what happen with my family. My dad is so self obnoxious that it's annoying to even be apart of this family or represent the name and my mom, god forbids she's almost as stuck up as my dad. Now I have to get up and pretend like last night never happen, because I would "hate" to disappoint the family. I watch as the sun tuck behind the clouds, before my mom came barging in the room.

She had her usual laid back ponytail with some bangs resting on the side of her face. A white button up blouse that cover on top of her black jeans, with a pair of white shoes. Her eyes met mine the minute she notice that I was woke. She tried to flash me a smile but in return I rolled my eyes, just before turning away from her. I could hear her let out a sign just before footsteps started to approach me. She slowly sat beside me so, I begin to stand up and walk towards the bathroom. I didn't see the point of her showing her presence in my room, as if last night wasn't enough to take in. I just wanted a peaceful morning to myself in my room before joining my family downstairs but, no my mother had to ruin the mood. I turn the faucet on as I let out a sigh, just before dipping my hands underneath.

"Can we talk?" She interrupted.

"There's nothing to really talk about..."

"How long are you going to try and keep up this act? Your being absurd!"

"Absurd?" I turned to face her as she rested her hand on her hip, "No Mother what's "absurd" is the fact that when I tried to share my opinion with you and dad, y'all turned against me."

"Oh...your being selfish! Your reasons on your behalf didn't account to anything so they wasn't valid. You don't understand and this non sense about feeling pressure under circumstances is extraneous."

"Than make me...UNDERSTAND! You just standing here is waisting both of our time! What is the point of you coming in here trying to talk if you aren't going to listen to what I have to say?" I push pass her before she yanked my arm.

"You lower your tone when approaching me...do I make myself...CLEAR!"

"Crystal...now can you release me so, I can get ready for school." I sass as she release me and begin to head for the door.

"Breakfast is almost ready so, be down in 10."

I watch as she slammed the door while listening as she march down the stairs. Sometimes I wish I had a lock on my door so, I can have some type of privacy. *Be down in 10...I begin to mimic her as I grab some clothes just before turning the shower on. It was so calming how the water drops sat on my shoulders just before sliding down to become one with another drop. I always admire the things people didn't pay attention to. As I remained listening to the water, my mind slip into a memory with my dad. We both use to listen to the sound of water and be fascinated on how it work. We had so much in common but, than the incident. Something change in him, he was my bestfriend and supporter...than like a switch it was all gone. It's funny how the most simplest things counts but there also the ones we don't pay attention too.