Chapter 4: Royal Ball Suprise

Edited 2022: Hey guys! So if you guys have been here way before I started to rewrite just wanted to tell you guys that I'm going to slightly change the plot. It's still gonna have the original plot, but I'm going to go change it a little to make it better and interesting, as well as to make it have more common sense. I noticed that my eighth grade self was going somewhere throughout the story but the dialogue and scenery made no total sense, so here we go. Hope you guys enjoy this and I love to hear your thoughts about this! So don't hesitate to comment! Anyways on to the story!

Enjoy mis Corazones!

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘🖤☽༓☾🤍∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

(Y/N's POV)

After hours of getting my hair and makeup done by my favorite stylist, Lorena, she sees that my attire is laying neatly on top of my bed so she walks towards it. I get up from my vanity chair and start heading towards my bed, standing next next to her. She caresses the dress and smiles brightly at me, in which I return it as well.

She looks at me and nods in the direction of the dress while asking, "Do you want help with getting this dress on?"

I look at my dress for a few seconds and then look back at her. "Well, since you are here and you offered; yes I would like some help, please."

She nods her head and starts helping me with the dress, carefully grabbing it from my bed. After a few minutes of getting it on, without making it have wrinkles, Lorena grabs my shoes and hands them to me. I give a small 'thank you' and grab them from her, putting them on. Once put on, I go to my vanity and grab the jewelry that I placed not long ago, and put them on, looking at myself in the mirror for guidance. I see that after I put my second earring on, Lorena had my crown, holding it with both of her hands, and walks in front of me placing the crown carefully on top of my head as well as making sure that she doesn't mess up my hair which she took hours styling.

Now that I'm all dress up, I look at Lorena and see her smiling at me. She nods her head at my full length mirror and I make way towards it to see the final results of many of hours of getting ready for the special event tonight.

(This is just a suggestion, you guys can imagine the dress, the color, and everything else

(This is just a suggestion, you guys can imagine the dress, the color, and everything else. Also not my images!)

Looking at my self in the mirror, I can't do anything but smile at my reflection. Evey detail, and work effort put just so that I can look perfect for tonight was all because of my amazing, talented, and favorite stylish of all, Lorena.

I turn around looking at her with a bright smile, and hug her while saying, "Thank you so much." We pull slightly away so that we are at arm length. "You knew you didn't have to do any of this for me. Yet you came, all the way from New York to be specific, and helped me just for tonight."

"Hey, it was no biggie. I will always be happy to help you. Also, wait, how did you know I was in New York before I got here?" She ask as we fully pull away from each other and she starts putting makeup brushes, makeup, and other stuff she used away.