Chapter 3: Time to fight!

Edited 2022: I know I took too long to actually put some time and effort into this story. For that I am deeply, truly, sorry. But, here it is a better version of what my eighth grade self wrote. On the top picture it's a updated-updated version of our hero's transformation suit. The reason it's half white and half black is so you can imagine the colors when she's using each kwami (at different times of course), and that's the full look when she uses both. Hopefully you guys enjoy, and comment! I really love reading y'alls comments! It brings me joy!

Enjoy mis Corazones!

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘🖤☽༓☾🤍∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

(Y/N's POV)

"Aaaahhhh!" Screams coming from the city could be heard everywhere. Every student, as well as the teacher, left and went to seek immediate shelter. On the contrary with me, I decided to take this as a chance to give my kwamies some action so I ran the opposite way from everyone else so I can transform.

I've been hearing about these akuma attacks ever since they first appear when I used to live in Nalia. So to be honest it's nothing new to me; but, what's new for this gal is that I'm witnessing one in real life for the first time. As I arrive in a area where I'm pretty sure no one is going to see me transform I hear, "Has anyone seen the Princess?!"

"We need to find her! She has never been in or seen a akuma attack!" Another faint voice could be heard.

Knowing that I'm capable of taking care of myself, I see Yin and Yang floating in front of me with a excited and determined look and they give me a nod. I smile at them and ask, "You guys ready?"

Yin starting smirking towards her brother, and while elbowing him she encourages, "Are you ready, Yang? I mean, it's been a while since any of us has had some action in the fighting department."

"Shut up, Yin!" Yang yells rolling his eyes slightly annoyed at his sister behavior. He looks at his miraculous holder with a wide determined smile and states, "I'm ready when you are, Y/N!"

I laugh at the siblings interaction, and smile at the male kwami, "Okay then, let's do this! Yang, Solar-Eclipse on sight!"

With those magical words, the transformation is on session. Both Yin and Yang get sucked into my ring but Yang is the one who is on command, special powers wise though, and my white colored hero suit comes on. Also with a two-in-one whip, that looks like an actual Yin and Yang, that I have on my right side of the waist in which I can turn it into any other weapon I desire. As well as a special effect that turns my eyes two different shades of blue depending on which kwami is being on use. In this case since it's Yang, my eyes are Icy blue.

I went to the were the akuma attack is taking place at and use one of my whips to swing myself all the way to the location. As I arrive, I see two other miraculous holders. One was female and her color scheme was red with black. . . spots. . . Red and black spots!

'Oh, Ladybug! And the other must be her partner Chat Noir! Makes total since!' I slightly scold myself in my head for not realizing sooner.

"I am Lady Shadow! And I will not let other people be shadowed by their own best friend! I will find her and she will know what it feels like to be in her own shadows. Anyone who opposes to me will assume the consequences!" The akumatized female explains while walking around looking for what she says was her best friend shadowing her.

She literally has a slight army of 'followers' following her every move. What's scarier is the fact that some are LITERAL shadows, making me guess that those are people who made their best friend or pal feel like a shadow. During all of this, Lady Shadow doesn't hesitate to give orders to her 'Shadow Minions' creating more havoc around the city.