Chapter 2: First day & First time of public school

Edited 2021: Hey everyone, so here is chapter 2 rewritten! Enjoy!

----------------------------------------

(Y/N's POV)

"Y/N, wake up." I hear a muffled male/female voice out in the distance.

"Five more minutes." I manage to mumble out while hugging a pillow very close to my chest.

"Y/N, you have to get ready for school and your parents are waiting for you downstairs." He/She said opening the curtains making the light and warmth of the sun enter the room and glow over my body.

"Okay." I get the bed sheets off me and then get off of my bed while greeting B/M/N. "Good morning, B/M/N."

"Good morning to you as well, ma'am." He/She replies walking my way with a small smirk.

I playfully slap his/her shoulder. "You know I hate when people call me that. Makes me feel old."

"Don't say that too loud or her majesty could hear you." B/M/N kinda scolded, but then we both laugh.

"Well I'm going to get ready." I say walking towards my bathroom.

"I'll get your breakfast ready for when you come." He/She informs while heading towards the door and holding the door knob.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." With that he/she takes his/her leave closing the door behind him/her.

Once I do my morning routine and get all freshen up, I go to my walk-in closet and choose a selection of clothes that I can use to look presentable, habit of being a royal to be honest. After I get done with my hair and make-up, I make sure I have my miraculous ring on, and go to the doll house so I can wake up Yin and Yang. But to my surprise they are already awake and looking at me with bright smiles.

"Uh, good morning you guys." I greet them holding both of my hands out in which they land on.

"Morning, Y/N!" They say in unison.

"Ready to go?" I ask and they both nod their heads.

They fly, hovering over my hands for a bit, and then they fly getting inaide my purse, I grab my backpack, and head downstairs to the dinning room. As I arrive, the aroma of breakfast hits my nostrils making my stomach growl a little. Hearing some snickering, I open my purse and look inside to see Yang putting his little paws over his mouth, trying to cover his laugh. I give a small giggle, and tickle his little tummy, in which he starts laughing a bit. I enter the dinning room to see my parents having a conversation as I make my way inside, walking near the table.

"Buenos días mi corazón. Did you sleep well last night?" My mother asked before taking a sip of her tea.

(Translation: Good morning, my heart.)

"Good morning Madre, Padre." I respond with a smile, firstly giving my mom a kiss on the cheek, and then I give one to my dad. "I slept wonderfully, thanks for asking."

"That's great, pumpkin! Come, sit." My father says gesturing to the seat adjacent to him. I do as told, we start eating our breakfast, starting a casual conversation.

After breakfast, I said goodbye to my parents and leave the house. B/M/N held the passenger's door open of the limousine; I thank him/her and get inside the ride. As the vehicle started moving, I felt my purse bumping into me. Remembering Yin and Yang, I open the purse, apologizing, and they both sat on my lap. I get two gummy bears out and hand one of them each.

We arrive at a school called "College Françoise Dupont" so my Kwamies hover a little and fly to hide inside my purse while I grab my backpack and the driver helps me out, after opening the door for me. I thank him and walk towards the school; while walking I could feel a lot of eyes on me and people talking about my arrival at the school.