JJ- "hopefully"

Description: Your John B's twin sister, you and JJ have a secret relationship.
Warnings: swearing, underage drinking
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"no dating my sister"
That was the rule that John B made up when we all became friends, at the time I remember laughing thinking that it was never going to happen, I thought I'd never going to have feelings for any of my best friends, but obviously as the years went on feelings changed.

As the years went on I started to develop a crush on JJ, I ignored it till it got to a point where I couldn't do that anymore. It started out with a few glances, flirting when John B wasn't around, then I started to find ways to hang out with JJ, just the two of us. Eventually I confessed to JJ how I felt, of course I wasn't sure he felt the same but I had to see if we could be a possibility. He was very quiet, which was not the JJ I had grown up with, the JJ that always seemed to have an answer back to anything. I remember all the confidence I had in that moment leaving my body. I turned to leave when he grabbed my arm and turned me back to face him, JJ the quickly cupped my face and pulled me closer to him. The kiss was sweet, not rushed, it was everything I had wanted. After that JJ and I started a relationship, we kept it secret from everyone, every friend of ours, we knew if they did know John B would find out. There had been a few close calls but nothing that ever gave it away. Over time I felt guilty for lying to everyone about our relationship, lying to my brother but I know he'd never agree to us dating, not that it even matters I shouldn't need him to agree on who I date, I just don't want to wreck his and JJs relationship.

I sat on the sofa as the kook that was sat opposite me tried to get my attention but was failing. It was Sarah's birthday, she decided to throw a party since the house was empty, it was only going to be a small party but Rafe found out and invited a bunch of Kooks and decided to make the party his own. I rolled my eyes as the kook said something that he thought was funny but was rather misogynistic, I brought my drink to my mouth finishing it off. I held the cup in my hand as I looked over the crowd, I noticed Pope and Kie stood to the side, Pope trying his hardest to talk to a girl while Kie seemed to be lecturing the girls friend. I scanned the crowd noticing my brother and Sarah sat talking to some people from her school, boredom written in his face as Sarah laughed taking a drink.
"You looked bored" a voice said from behind me, I smiled as I turned around to face them.
"I'm a little less bored now" I looked JJ up and down as he smiled. JJ looked around the room before leaning over the sofa some more.
"How about we find somewhere quieter" his voice lower.
"I don't know I'm think I'm enjoying all the misogyny coming out his mouth" I looked back at the kook opposite me who was now staring over at another girl in the corner. JJ rolled his eyes pushing his self off the sofa and standing up proper. I pushed myself off the sofa before walking over to him, keeping a small distance between us, John B, Sarah, Pope and Kie were still here. "Come on then" I smiled walking slowly backwards waiting for JJ to follow, when he started to trail after me I turned to face forward.

We walked up the staircase, a few teens sat on them making out. We reached the top and I tried the first door, it was locked. I followed reaching the second door, I pushed the door but was quickly greeted by someone shouting occupied, I tried not to laugh as I shut the door again.
"Your really have amazing luck aren't you" JJ laughed walking passed me.
"Why don't you try and find and empty room" I trailed behind him as he walked passed the next room, I looked from him to the door then back but he kept walking till he reached one of the end room. He looked at me as he put his hand on the handle and pushed the door open then taking a peak in.
"Completely empty" he walked in the room, I followed behind. The room was definitely on the bigger side, it was also pretty empty, it didn't show signs that it had recently had anyone stay in it.
"Who's room do you reckon this is?" I questioned watching as JJ looked around the room.
"I'd probably say Rafe" he turned walking closer. "But does it really matter" I smiled as JJ cupped my face pulling me closer to him kissing me like he had the first time. The kiss grew more intense.