Sarah- "Fucking Camerons"

Description: I don't know how to describe this
Warnings: swearing, underage drinking.

•••••

"Fucking Camerons" I muttered to myself as I prepared to knock on their door, delivery in hand. If I could I would never see them again in my life. Ward and Rose, the perfect couple, the couple most Kooks aspired to be. Bullshit. Rafe Cameron, the perfect son, rides around like he's the shit, that he is better than anyone else. Wheezie I didn't know much about other than she followed behind Rafe, always stuck by him. And the worst of all Sarah Cameron, god Sarah Cameron where do I start. Perfect boyfriends, perfect friends, perfect house, her stupid perfect face, with stupid blonde hair. God why couldn't Pope just swap deliveries with me, I could have done the Reynolds and he could have done the Camerons. I took another deep breath and knocked against the door waiting for it to be opened. A minute went by and the door was finally opened by Rose Cameron, her hair perfectly pinned, makeup half done, a phone pressed against her ear. Rose didn't say anything she just took a step back and signalled for me to enter the house. I stood at the doorway looking at the woman in confusion but she just again signalled for me to enter the house, for fucks sake. I took a step over entering the Cameron household. I opened my mouth to say something but Rose just held her hand up stopping me. I watched as the woman pulled the phone slightly from her face covering the speaker and speaking lowly.
"Kitchen" She pointed through an archway and signalled for me to go through. She's fucking joking right, I'm just meant to deliver the stuff to the door not place it in their kitchen. I turned back to protest but Rose had already turned and started to make her way up the stairs. I let a huff looking around the entryway. I can't leave the stuff here, they'd just complain to Heyward. I took my first step towards the archway and walked through till I reached the kitchen, it was as if you put my kitchen and bedroom together. Jesus. I took a look around before placing the bags down on the counter. I made sure that they weren't going to tip over and onto the floor.
"Hey" A voice broke the silence, I turned to see Sarah Cameron stood at the doorframe with a smile on that perfect face of hers, her blond hair in a plait most likely due to the heat. A pink bikini top and white shirts. Good for her being able to relax in the heat while most of us worked. "Rose sent me to come help you" She took a step forward-looking from me to the bags.
"Help me?" I crossed my arms.
"Yeah you know put everything away" She pointed to the two bags on the table. Your actually fucking joking. Who the hell did they think I was. Where they too good to put their own shit away. I couldn't help but laugh in disbelief at what she just said. "What?" The girl wore a confused expression.
"I'm not putting the stuff away" I responded shaking my head again in disbelief at the question.
"Really? Pope usually does it" Of course Pope does, I swear, I'm going to have a serious conversation with that kid about setting boundaries.
"Yeah well, I'm not Pope" The girl looked down nodding her head.
"Yeah, I know that" Sarah looked back up, looking me up and down as she did. I could just hear her thoughts. "What is your name?"
"Why do you want to know that? So you can complain about me to Heyward" I tilted my head to the side. Sarah furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at me.
"What? no. I just..." Couldn't even come up with a good lie. I scoffed again shaking my head.
"look I'm going to go, you can put your own shit away." I looked the girl up and down once more before turning and leaving the way I came in.

"Fucking Camerons" I walked towards John B's boat that was docked at The Wreck. Kie, John B and JJ turned to look at me, I still hadn't seen Pope.
"What have they done now" JJ laughed as I jumped into the boat.
"They just so..." I raised my hands scrunching them closed as I spoke. "They tried to make me put their groceries away" I unclenched my hands sitting on the edge of the boat.
"They tried to do what?" John B laughed from behind the wheel.
"You heard me. Apparently, Pope does it, we really need to have a conversation with him and setting boundaries." John B and JJ just let out a laugh while Kie mumbled something under her breath. "Worst part, Sarah Cameron was there. She ugh..." I started but let out a frustrated sigh. I looked up just in time to catch the look between John B and JJ. I knew these two long enough to know all that looks. "What was that about?" I pointed between the two of them.
"What?" JJ tried to play innocent but there was nothing innocent about him.
"That bullshit look" They shared another look. "See" I pointed as they did it.
"Fine" JJ dragged out the word throwing his head back before walking over to me and crouching to my level as if I was a kid. "When are you going to admit you still have a crush on Sarah Cameron" What the fuck. They did not.
"I-I don't" I tried to sound as confident as possible to prove that it was true, because it was true. I did not have a crush on Sarah Cameron.
"Oh come on y/n, you've had a crush on her since you were thirteen and you saw her rescue that turtle" John B spoke from his seat, that was almost four years ago, that had no relevance to know and what I know about the Camerons now.
"That-That was four year's ago. That was before I learned what the Camerons were really like." I argued, John B lifted whatever he was drinking to his lips and taking a long drink.
"You know I remember you always defending her to us, know all you do is talk shit about her. If you truly didn't care about her you would just stop talking about her" I glared at JJ as he spoke crossing my arms.
"His speaking facts" Kie said, my glare snapping to her. Jeez, no one was on my side. How could they not believe me.
"Who's speaking facts?" Pope appeared on the dock holding a plastic bag in hand.
"We're talking about y/n having a crush on the one and only Sarah Cameron." JJ turned from me to look at Pope who stepped into the boat. Pope looked at me and just nodded his head.
"Have all of you spoke about this" I kept my arms crossed watching each person nod their head. I uncrossed my arms and pointed to each one as I spoke. "Fuck you all" They all laughed. "It's not true."
"Sure it's not" JJ raised his eyebrows and I playfully kicked him before holding a middle finger up at him.
"Let's change the conversation from me to Pope. We need to discuss setting boundaries."

I sat kicking my feet in the sand, the sound of music taking over. It had been over a week since my run-in with Sarah Cameron and the conversation on the boat. John B and JJ had spent last week setting up a party at the Boneyard, they asked for my help but most of my thoughts had been on what my friends had said. There was no way. I kicked the sound lightly swaying to the music.
"Why are you being such a loner" I turned as JJ planted his self in the sand next to me, a red cup in hand.
"I'm not" I shrugged again looking ahead.
"Yes, you are" JJ pushed my shoulder looking back. "If it makes you feel any better your crush has turned up" I turned to look the way he was. There was Sarah Cameron with her brother and a few of his friends.
"Shut up. It's not true" I pushed the boy's shoulder harder than he had pushed mine. JJ shook his head.
"Come on stop being a loner" He stood up leaving his cup on the floor and pulling me up with him. "Let's go get a drink". He dragged me over to the drinks then left without saying a word, JJ could be like this, from one thing to the next. I grabbed a red cup and started to fill it up.
"y/n, y/n y/l/n" I turned as the voice broke spilling some of the drink over my hand. There stood Sarah Cameron with a smile. I looked Sarah up and down, I pushed my thoughts away forcing myself to speak.
"How do you know my name?" I questioned. I remember purposely not telling her, and I know we didn't have any of the same friends.
"I-I..." The girl looked down and I just stood waiting for her to respond.
"You...." I tried to encourage the blonde to speak. She took a deep breath.
"I asked around about you" The girl wiped her hands on the side of her dress.
"You asked around about me?" The disbelief evident in my voice, Sarah smiled and nodded her head. I didn't know what to say.
"Is it weird I did that" and without thinking I responded.
"A little" Oh was all the girl said after. I just nodded looking around. "I'm going to go" I placed the cup down and walking away leaving her standing there.

Two hours had passed and I kept finding myself staring at Sarah who was mingling with other people at the party. I hadn't been able to find any of my friends so I was being a loner as JJ had called me. The party was in full swing, the music blasting, teens drunk, a bunch of people making out. I rested my head against the shack I was leaning on when from the corner of my eye I saw flashing lights and then the sound of a siren. Shit. I threw the cup on the floor and made my way through the crowd seeing if I could spot any of my friends but not having any luck. The crowd of teens all splitting off into different directions. I carried on walking trying to spot one of the Pogues but having no luck. I carried on walking till I hit someone back, the person turned. Sarah Cameron.
"y/n" She sounded relieved. "Have you seen my brother?" She scanning around.
"No. Have you seen John B, JJ, Kie or Pope?" I asked the girl. She shook her head. I turned to look back at the top of the beach, police making their way down grabbing hold of as many teens as possible. "Follow me" without thinking I took the girls hand in mine. I pulled her further down the beach then to the left, the opposite way to where most teens went. After throwing many parties at the Boneyard we learned all the ways to leave without getting caught. I carried on walking to the sirens were faint and barely audible.
"I think we can stop" I felt a pull on my hand. I turned to look to see Sarah's hand still in mine. A feeling creeping up, I quickly let go of the girl's hand. "Does this always happen" the girl laughed.
"Not always" I replied watching the girl.
"Thanks for getting me away without getting caught." I just nodded my head. "Honestly I'm surprised you didn't leave me there" I gave the girl a confused look. "I mean it's obvious you don't like me"
"What makes you think that?" I questioned taking my eyes off the girl.
"Just the way you act. I mean you act like I've done something personally to you" I shook my head as she spoke. "Then why don't you like me"
"I don't like your family. I don't like Kooks."
"I'm not my family. I'm not like other kooks" Sarah crossed her arms staring at me.
"I know, you the type of person that rescues turtles" I sighed. Sarah furrowed her eyebrows. "When I was thirteen I saw you rescue a turtle, that was the day I developed a crush on you. For a while, I defended everything you did but as many people pointed out a pogue and kook wouldn't work out so instead, I started to hate you, I don't know. I thought if I kept pointing out all your bad points it would help me get over my stupid crush."
"I lied" I looked at the girl as she took a step forward. "I've known your name since I was fourteen. When I first saw you and your friends, you looked... Well then was when I asked around about you"
"Why didn't you speak to me before"
"Why didn't you speak to me"
"Good point" I laughed looking at the girl. Sarah Cameron wore a smile on her perfect face, with her perfect hair.

•••••
I don't even know what this is hope you guys liked it
X