SEQUEL

"Resisting The Heat [BxB 18+]" has officially begun!

DESCRIPTION:

Adopted by the Alphas at a young age, Remi is loved by everyone in the pack. His outgoing personality attracts positive attention from the wolves around him. Well, except for one...
Sawyer, a wolf-witch hybrid, despises Remi for reasons unknown to the latter. The two were friends when they were younger, so what changed? Sawyer's seemingly unwarranted animosity towards Remi caused the young Alpha to slowly hate him in return.
With the arrival of their 18th birthdays, Sawyer and Remi are in for a shock when it's time to find their mates. Will they give into their destinies, or resist it for as long as possible?

I'm soooo excited to write about the next generation. It's going to be angsty and smutty and amazing!!

NOTE: There is a full cast list in Gumbie's Journal
—>IOTH 2: CHARACTER GUIDE

Be sure to add "RTH" to your reading lists and/or libraries! (There IS another version being written as a fan fiction, just FYI so you don't get confused if you accidentally choose the wrong version. Below is the cover to the book so you know which one is the non-fan fiction)

 Below is the cover to the book so you know which one is the non-fan fiction)

PATREON

In case you didn't hear, I'm now on Patreon! Extras from both version of IOTH will be on there, plus sneak peeks and extras from "Resisting The Heat". More info is available in Gumbie's Journal, and I have a book of samples called Gumbie's Patreon

Thanks, loves!
-Gumbie