-41- 🌓 Take It Off

"Take it off now girl, just take it off. I can help you slide those panties off."
~RM, 'Expensive Girl'

~~~

*Kit's POV*

"Theo?"

Silence.

"Theo."

Silence.

"Theo~"

Still nothing.

"Theo!"

My mate finally tears his eyes away from his paperwork and looks up at me. He's sitting behind his desk, papers spread out all around him. I cross my arms impatiently, feeling irritated that he took so long to notice me.

"Hm?" Theo hums. "Did you say something?"

A heavy sigh escapes me. "I've been calling for name for five minutes."

Theo grimaces apologetically. "Sorry. After the whole debacle with Axel, my dad gave me a shit ton of paperwork to do. Apparently, killing the Alpha of another pack requires a lot of paperwork, regardless of whether the kill was justified. My dad took most of it, but gave me this stack so I can learn about the processes."

"How much more do you have?" I ask, walking behind his chair and wrapping my arms around his neck. He leans his head back as I hug him from behind.

"Still quite a bit. You should head home first."

"But I want to go home with you," I whisper, pressing my lips to his neck. We haven't done much besides kissing since that day at the bowling alley. Everyone has been super stressed, and there was never a good time. It's been three weeks since that day, and I'm really pent up. The longest we had gone without having sex was those two weeks I spent at my aunt's house. Three weeks is torture.

"Baby..." Theo groans, but he tilts his head to give me more access. I smile against his neck before flicking my tongue out and running it along his smooth skin.

I suck at his neck, moving my lips down to brush against his mark. He shivers at my touch, the scent of his rapidly growing arousal invading my nostrils. I breathe him in, growling lowly with the need to both take him and be taken by him.

"I need your cock, Alpha," I purr in his ear, knowing how turned on he gets when I call him Alpha. "I need you deep inside of me, messing me up. Will you help me, Alpha?"

The bulge in his pants is a clear indicator that three weeks is too long for him, as well. I slide my palm down his chest to the front of his pants, palming his straining erection.

"Kit..." he moans, bucking up into my hand. I continue to stroke him though the denim, my mouth already watering at the thought of feeling his cock inside of me.

"Baby, I can't," Theo groans in frustration, pushing my hands away. "I really need to get this paperwork completed for my dad."

"Fine," I huff, plopping myself down on his leather couch. "I'll just wait for you to be done then."

Theo glances at me with a guilty expression. "Actually... it would be best if you left."

My jaw drops. "What? Why??"

"I need to stay focused, baby. I can't get distracted. And you sitting there, looking all sexy with your arousal pouring off of you, it's a big distraction."

"Whatever," I grumble before storming out of his office. I hear him calling after me, but I don't stop.

It's not that I'm frustrated with him. I understand he has a lot of work to do, and I'm proud that he takes his job seriously. But that doesn't change the fact that I'm sexually frustrated to the point where I might go find Finn and slap him around to get some of my energy out.