Eleven

Gallant's POV

Looking down at the material in my hand, I read from the information card.

Noticing it says all size fits all I pick a couple of different ones before placing it in the trolley, making sure to keep one of my arm around my pet at all times.

Shaking my head at the cute sight of him hiding under his new toy, I turn my attention back to the coverings looking to see if they have specific ones for sleeping.

After finding the small coverings I add them to the trolley along with my shy pet.

Smiling to myself I think back to the bedding he had chosen.

I expected him to pick one of the smaller ones I know people with pets like him usually go for so imagine my surprise when he walks right past them and towards the beds made for the more larger creatures.

When I saw him climbing onto one of them I thought he had chosen but just as I started walking towards him, he broke out in a full sprint almost making me trip over from shock.

I stood frozen as a rush of emotions swept through me as I watched him run, hurt being the most prominent as I thought he has ran away from me.

As soon as I saw him sitting on the biggest bed the store had, I couldn't help but sweep him into my arms and hold him to my chest.

Shaking my head to clear my thought I headed towards the last thing I needed to buy, a collar and leash.

My mood dampers a bit as I think of all the horror stories people have told me about the way their pets reacted to being leached. None of them want to be collard but its illegal for them to be on the ground without one.

Trying to get through it fast I walk to the end of the isle, before nervously scanning the options.

I don't want to get one that will make him uncomfortable or hurt him so I start at the basic ones.

Scanning a couple of them I end up Picking the one with the most happy reviews, I hold it in my hand testing its strength before investigating the buckle.

Humming to myself I decide to get that one along with the matching leash.

Deciding to get my information on a chip to add to the collar I quickly make my way over to the machine.

After scanning my wrist it transfers my basic information such as my name, how to get in contact with me and my address onto the chip before I start filling out the information on my pet.

I instantly feel the markings on my body slightly glow due to my embarrassment as I was unable to wander the first question.

Looking back at my little ooman, I see him staring at the collar and leash I had placed in the trolley with wide eyes making me chuckle at the cute expression.

Hearing my chuckle his head instantly snaps towards the sound before his cheeks start turning the adorable red colour again.

Staring at his cheeks I get a sudden idea for a name.

Quickly turning back to the devise I continue adding the information onto the chip:

Name: Red

Species: ooman

Gender: male

Lifetime: small

With the last couple of questions on his weight and height I would have to wait until I had visited the vets for that information.