Honey, Honey

My alarm woke me up bright and early at 5 am which was my usual wake up time.

I had 2 hours by myself to get breakfast, go for a swim, take a shower and get ready. I got up and slipped out of my pyjamas and into a bikini. I put on my colourful silk robe and my sliders then I brushed my hair and went downstairs.

I could hear agent 01's little snores from his room so I knew he wouldn't be up anytime soon. I went into the kitchen and I heard something outside. I quietly grabbed a knife from a drawer and I hid behind the walls, prowling towards the sound outside. I saw a man standing over the pool.

"HANDS UP!" I shouted and careened towards him with the knife. He swung around and his hands flew up in the air.

"Who are you?" I interrogated.

"I- I'm the p-p-pool guy." He stuttered. Shit. I lowered the knife.

"Sorry...Uh...could you just..."

"I was finished anyway." He gulped and rushed past me.

I slapped my head with the palm of my hand. I walked back into the house and made some cereal in total embarrassment. I sighed and sat outside on one of the seats by the pool, watching the sunrise over the sea.

After I finished eating, I put my bowl in the sink then went back outside.

I looked around to make sure that no one was there and then I flipped off my shoes and my robe. I walked down the stairs into the heated pool and I went completely under. I swam to the edge of the pool where it looked over the beach and I propped myself up against the glass.

My hair was heavy as it was all slicked back and the ends hit my lower back.
I pushed away from the glass and started floating on my back, taking advantage of the free time and the quietness of the world.

I was scared for the mission. I lied to 01.
I was scared that I was going to die because I nearly did last time. I was scared that I was going to get attached to agent 01 which I doubt happening but it could. If we become friends or...more...then this mission is over. We both die and the Greek mafia still live on, killing and trafficking people and more. I couldn't let that happen. I couldn't.

Tom's POV
I woke up to my alarm sounding at 5:30 am. I usually got up like 15 minutes before I had to do anything but I wanted to be early for the first day. A whole hour and a half early.
I smacked my alarm off and groaned as I sat up in bed. I got up and opened the blinds which gave me a view of the beach and the back of the villa.

I rubbed my eyes and I looked outside. I saw 99 in the pool swimming around.

"No..." I turned away.

I shouldn't look... I looked back at her. Every time she did a stroke her ass jiggled a bit.

"Shit!" I turned away again.

I looked again. She was under the water and when she came out the water dripped off of her. Her hair was smooth and she ran her fingers through it as she walked up the stairs of the pool.

She looked like she was in slow motion or something. Her bikini was black and quite small but basic. She had an amazing body. She grabbed her towel and then reached her hand around her back and...

"Shit." I turned away for good when I saw her taking off her bikini top. I quickly shut the blinds an sighed, shaking the thoughts out of my head as I headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

Jo's POV
I took my bikini off and wrapped the towel around my body and then another one for my hair. I slipped on my sliders and grabbed my robe then made my way inside. I walked up the stairs and I walked past 01's room and it was open.

"He's up?" I asked myself quietly and then I just went into my own room. I went into my bathroom and opened the shower glass door. It was really big and fancy so it took me a sec to figure out how to use it but eventually I turned it on and got in.

I hummed 'Honey, Honey' by ABBA as I shampooed my hair. Then I eventually started singing it full on.

"The way that you kiss goodnight! The way that you kiss goodnight," I sang the backing parts of course.

"The way that you hold me tight! The way that you hold me tight. I feel like I wanna sing when you do your thing!"

Then I sang the melody line as I took my razor out and started shaving my legs.

"Honey, honey, touch me baby! Aha, honey, honey!" I was dancing around to my own singing and rubbing the bubbly body wash all over me and shaving my legs.

"Honey, honey! Hold me baby! Aha, honey, honey!" I accidentally cut myself on my shin and winced at it.

"You look like a movie star!" I sang and continued shaving.

"But I like just who you are!" I finished my legs and started my armpits.

"And honey to say the least! You're a dog on-"

"BEAST!" 01 screamed at the top of his lungs outside my bathroom and I screamed with terror.

"01! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" I panted and clutched my chest, feeling my heart pound. He was laughing hysterically.

"THIS ISN'T FUNNY!" I shouted but soon joined in with laughing.

"Oh god. LEAVE ME ALONE NOW!" I shouted.

"WILL DO!" He shouted back and I heard his door close. I stood in shock for a second before continuing shaving and finishing the song quietly.

I stopped the shower and got out and dried myself down, the cut on my leg was still bleeding profusely but I put my robe on and hobbled down stairs. My hair was soaking and it was wetting my back but I had to get a plaster.

Then I heard a noise by the door. I stayed silent, making sure I wasn't just hearing things. It happened again.

"01!" I whisper shouted up the stairs. The blood had trickled down my leg and was now staining my feet.

"01!" I shouted a little louder.

He came out of his room, "What?" He whispered.

"Someone's at the door! Get two handguns and get down here!"

"Okay!" I heard some rustling and the noise at the door became louder.

Soon, he came padding down the stairs in just his boxers with wet hair and two guns. He stopped and looked at me.

"Wow..." He smirked, knowing I looked a mess.

"Shut up, I didn't have time for a plaster, gimme." I grabbed a gun out of his hand and checked if it was loaded.

"Your singing was impeccable by the way." He joked.

"I'm not that bad." I defended and cocked the gun.

"Pfft! You're bad." He laughed.

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

BANG BANG BANG

Three pounds at the door. We both lifted our guns up at the same time towards the door. We moved slowly together, making eye contact but still looking at the door. I nodded my head for him to open the door. He nodded and moved closer to the door.

"Ready?" He whispered. I nodded. He quickly grabbed the door handle and opened it.

"Shit."