First Dibs

We drove to our villa in silence. I gave him the cold shoulder, looking out the window with my sunglasses on and my arms crossed. He got the message thankfully. But for some reason a part of me wanted him to annoy and pester me. Like I missed him doing it. And I had no idea why.

We pulled up outside of the villa. I checked my watch. It was 6 pm Greece time.

"Jesus," I marveled as I got out of the car and looked at the villa.

"How many people are we living with?" 01 joked

"This is amazing." I was handed my suitcase and bags and I took them and thanked the driver.

"Ready to go in?" He asked me, standing next to me. He was wary but he was being nice so I stopped being mad.

"Yes I am." I smiled.

We walked into the huge villa and it was gorgeous. The hallway was huge and it was white all over with a runner rug flowing down it. We sat our bags down at the door and then walked down the hallway into the main area. The living room was huge and it was attached to the kitchen and dining area. There were three white couches, decorated with blue and grey pillows and a glass coffee table in the middle. The huge TV mounted on the wall overlooked the entire area. The dining table was light wood and it stretched out, enough for 10 people to sit there. It was already set out with blue plates and mats and glasses. The kitchen was massive and it had a white, marble slab island in the middle of it.

"This is crazy!" I beamed.

"Should we go outside?" 01 asked with a smile on his face as his hand grabbed the door handle. I smiled and walked over to him and he opened it.

"Holy shit!" We exclaimed in unison.

"THERE'S AN INFINITY POOL!" 01 shouted and rushed over to it.

"The view!" I clasped my hands over my mouth as I looked at the perfect view of the beach.

"These are sooo comfy." He said as he plopped down on one of the huge cushioned seats.

"Wait..." I skipped along to the corner of the villa and I gasped.

"WHAT!" 01 jumped over the seat and sprinted to me, sliding on the tile.

"THIS IS SO CUTE!" I exclaimed. There was a couch that went all along a wall and a corner and there was an outside dining area that was bigger than the inside one.

"Did you just...squeal?" 01 laughed.

"Tell anyone and I'll kill you." I pointed to him. He held his hands up.

"This is so cool!" I walked over to the pool and kneeled down, putting my hand in to test the temperature.

"Hey, it's heated- NO!" I screamed before 01 came up behind me and shoved me in. I came up for air and whipped my hair away from my face.

"01 you dick!" I screamed at him as he was killing himself laughing on the side of the pool. I swam to the stairs and got out, surprised by the weight of my now ruined clothes. I stripped off my blazer, my shoes and my socks.

"Come on, 99, if you're going to strip off," He quickly took his jacket off then unbuttoned his shirt.

"Do it right." He smirked.

I stared at his chest. His abs were perfect and chiseled. His shoulders were broad and his biceps were strong. His forearms and hands hand veins that were slightly popping out which made him look even more hot.
He licked his lips and raised his eyebrows at me when I finished scanning his body.

"Like what you see, agent?" He asked cockily. I scoffed and unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. Then I took my top off which then left me in just my matching black, lacey pants and bra. He looked me up and down and smirked.

"Hmm." He shedded off his shoes, socks and trousers. Ohh...he was packing.

"Now what?" He asked. I sauntered up to him, swaying my hips and giving him innocent eyes.

"This." I whispered before I pushed him into the pool. He tried to stay on his feet but when he realised he couldn't, he gave me an unimpressed glare before hitting the water. I smiled, happy with what I had accomplished then I picked up my clothes and walked back towards the villa. I wrang my hair out and grabbed a towel that was sitting on one of the seats and I wrapped my hair in it.

I went inside and grabbed my bags. I found the winding, white, stone stairs and I climbed them until I got to the landing of the first floor. I smiled to myself because I knew that I now had first dibs on the master bedroom.
I quickly found the master bedroom which was the one right at the end of the hallway and I opened the door.

"Shit!" I squealed to myself and dropped my bags.

I ran and jumped onto the clean, white bed and it felt like I was lying on clouds

I ran and jumped onto the clean, white bed and it felt like I was lying on clouds. I jumped off of it and my towel flew off but I didn't care. I opened the shutter doors and stepped outside onto the balcony, putting my hands on the stone wall that was stopping me from jumping onto the beach. I took in a deep breath and smiled, feeling the warm breeze sweep by me and giving me goosebumps.

"NO! THAT'S NOT FAIR!" 01 exclaimed and threw his bags down. I turned around and did a victory dance.

"What are you doing?" He asked me.

"My victory dance." I said and continued moving my shoulders and hips in a weird fashion.

"You are a terrible dancer." He laughed.

I gasped, "Am not!"

We both laughed and he came into the room, walking onto the balcony with me. He was probably even hotter now. His body was still wet and his hair was soaked and messily flipped back.

"So...are we friends now?" He asked, leaning against the stone.

I sighed and faced him, "Peers. At most." I chuckled.

He nodded and laughed, "Well...that's a good start." We both smiled at each other then it became slightly awkward.

"So uh...I'll go unpack in my room which is down the hall so...that's where I'll be." He clapped his hands awkwardly and walked out of my room, picking his bags up and giving me a feeble smile before going to his room.