I looked at the picture and smiled.

[Mommy missing you
both too 😊>

<what about their daddy?
You don't miss him? 😗]

[No. Why would I?
I only miss my babies.😛>

<oh! That's hurt. That's
disappointing. 🙁
Lol.. Anyway, how is Jisoo
now? ]

[Fine now. She is sleeping.>

After replying to Tae I looked at the picture of Tannie and Kuma. I wouldn't stopped but smiled. Tae knows how to change my mood. That's why I like him. He really cares about others than himself. He knows how to love and take care of a person. And that's the reason why I can't love him back.

Jisoo: what are you smiling at?

Jennie looked at her with a smile. She sat beside her.

Jennie: it's a picture of Tannie and Kuma. Look~
Jisoo: aww~ they are cute. (Adore)
Jennie: they are. (Loved)

Jennie put the phone a side and turned to Jisoo.

Jennie: you okay?
Jisoo: yeah. I am fine. (Thickly smiled)
Jennie: what happened unnie?
Jisoo: nothing. I... I just don't wanna talk about it.

Jennie just sighed then softly smiled at her.

Jennie: fine. When you are ready, we will talk. (Smiled)

Jisoo smiled back and nodded.

Jisoo: Jen can I ask you something?
Jennie: what unnie?
Jisoo: is there something between you and Jungkook?
Jennie: what-what do you mean unnie?
Jisoo: I heard your and his conversation today. It felt there is something between you two. And you guys are hiding something.

Jennie looked away to avoid the eye contact.

Jisoo: Jen tell me. I want your answer. I want to know.
Jennie: unnie, please. I don't want to. If I tell you, you may hate me or judge me.
Jisoo: Jennie you know me very well. You, Chae and Lisa are like younger sister to me. How can you think I'll judge you for anything? I will never. Just tell me sweetie, what happened. (Nicely cared)

Jennie sighed and told her everything. Jisoo was totally surprised.

Jennie: unnie trust me, when I heard Lisa likes Jungkook, I immediately broke our relationship. I really didn't want to have a sex relationship with the person my friend likes. I know I did wrong but I didn't know back then that in future this would happen.
Jisoo: what you did was right and I am proud of you. (Smiled)
Jennie: really unnie?
Jisoo: yes. You took the right step in the right time. (Smiled)
Jennie: so you are not mad at me?
Jisoo: no. But you did one thing wrong. You didn't tell about this to Tae. That guy loves you and he has full rights to know the truth.
Jennie: unnie what will I tell him? Tae I was in a sex relationship with your friend. Unnie he will get hurt.
Jisoo: but he will be hurt more if he learns about this later from anyone else. Jen you gave him a chance. He is doing everything for this relationship. Trust is a big thing. And he trust you a lot. A person gets hurt the most when someone break their trust. Don't you think his has rights to know about everything? As I saw before he is in love with you. And I believe, he will understand you. Because when someone loves you, they are always there to hold you and forgive you when you do mistakes. (Smiled and explained)