♣︎9♣︎

Beginne am Anfang

Disaster...

That is what y/n would describe the situation. Why? Well, takeda had announced a camp at tokyo. And, basically there is also exams. And if they fail it,they wont get to go to tokyo.

Y/n look around to see tanaka and nishinoya doing a Bodhisattva faces, hinata begging ukai to tutor him, and kageyama on the floor, not breathing.

"I dont get failing grades." Tsukishima smirked as ennoshita nodded. "L-L/N-CHAN! YOU CAN DO SECOND YEAR STUDIES RIGHT?! C-COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME?!?" nishinoya cried, practically on the floor and crying. Y/n flinched and scratch her nape.

"Uhm, okay?" Y/n said then smiled as nishinoya thanked the heavens for bringing an angel down to them. "W-WAIT! M-ME TOO L/N-CHAN!" Hinata yelped as y/n nodded.

"Sure! I dont mind!!"

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

"Yacchan." Y/n smiled when she saw yachi inside the gym. Yachi turn towards the voice and sighed in relief. "L/n-chan." Yachi said as y/n smiled and walk towards the small girl to give a hug.

"y-you know her?!" Tanaka asked as y/n nodded. "I recommend shimizu-senpai to asked yacchan in joining and im happy that she did!" It was clearly seen that y/n was very happy since she had the brightest smile that made everyone swoon.

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

"E-eh?! W-where are you?!" Sugawara yelped as y/n tilted her head when sugawara ended the call. "They're at shiratorizawa!" Sugawara said as y/n shaked her head.

"Ill pick them up." Y/n volunteered as kiyoko yachi turn to her. "Are you sure l/n-chan?" Kiyoko worriedly asked as the girl smiled and nodded.

"Don't worry! Ill be back with them." She waved and started to jog towards the powerhouse school. And when she got there, she had quickly try to peek in and thankfully,she saw orange messy hair.

"Hinata! Kageyama!" She called out as 3 persons turn around. "L-L/n-chan!" Hinata smiled but earned a pinch on the cheek by y/n.

"We've been looking everywhere for the both of you." Y/n huffed as she also pinched kageyama's cheek making them yelp in pain.

"G-GOMEN L-L/N-CHAN!" Both of them cried out as the girl sighed and let go. She then look up to see a tall male with brown locks and a confused look.

"L/n?" He mumbled as the girl tilt her head.

"Surprised to see you too toshi joe~" Y/n teased, mentioning a weird name that was inspired by farmer joe-.

"Y/n." And there, kageyama and hinata saw a very small and rare smile from ushijima's lips. Y/n giggled, walking near the taller male. "Its been a while...i still have your drawing of me from the park." She said as ushijima gave out a low chuckle.

"So do i."

"W-WAIT! Y-YOU KNOW USHIWAKA?!" Hinata yelped as she Shrugged. "Maybe, but sorry toshi joe but i gotta go, i was just suppose to grab these two then go." She said making the boy frown, but hide it and just nodded.

"Give me your number."

Y/n laughed at his bluntness but nodded, grabbing his phone then typing in her number. She gave a big smile, waving then grabbing the 2 boys and pulling them. Ushijima stare at her retreating figure as his heart suddenly felt weird. But... Surprisingly, he liked the feeling.

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

"W-what?!" Y/n yelped when she heard the news. Hinata and kageyama looked down, feeling sorry as sugawara and daichi look at their test papers.