64: Bonus

Two years later,

"Get out.", I said, glaring at the man standing in front of me.

He closed his eyes and sucked in a deep breath.

"Minhee. Relax darling-"

"Taehyung, I WANT YOU OUT. NOW! Sleep on the couch tonight! I don't want to see your face!", I demanded furiously.

Taehyung let out the breath he was holding as he lost his temper.

"Kim Minhee! Stop being unreasonable! I can't believe you're getting so mad over milk tea!", Taehyung shouted in anger.

His tone made me flinch and I visibly started to shake.

"But the baby wanted pudding...", I let out softly as my big doe eyes glistened in tears.

Taehyung panicked when I started crying out loud, throwing a tantrum. He rushed towards me and pulled me into a hug.

He rubbed my back in soothing circles and cursed himself.

"Fuck- I'm so sorry, love. Shouldn't have raised my voice at you.", he apologized. I sniffled in his embrace.

"Meanie...", I said as I slightly punched his chest.

Taehyung pulled away and stared into my eyes. He sighed when he saw my red eyes and puffy cheeks.

"Love, you woke me up at 3am and asked me to get you taro milk tea at night market. And I got it for you. When I came home, I was waiting for you to shower me with your kisses for being a loving husband but what did you do?", he questioned.

I nibbled the sleeve of my pajamas, not wanting to speak about it.

"You got so angry and threw such mean words at me for not including pudding topping in your milk tea.", he said and I looked away to avoid eye contact.

"Who's the real meanie now, hmm?", he hummed, caressing my cheek.

"Sorry...", I mumbled.

Taehyung let out a smile and kissed my forehead.

"It's okay, honey. I love you.", he said and my lips curved into a smile.

I pecked his lips and Taehyung chuckled at my actions.

"I love you too!", I chimed.

So we made up.

The past two months was hectic for Taehyung.

It wasn't his work. It wasn't his family issues. It wasn't his health.

It was me. A pregnant woman.

My mood swings were no joke. I was sensitive towards every single matter and my cravings were horrible.

I stopped working at six months of pregnancy and currently my eight months. Taehyung had been taking a good care of me ever since I took my maternity leave, despite his busy work schedule.

He didn't let me do any of the house work and tried his best to make everything suit my liking. He was so sweet and loving despite me being a little bitch.

Sometimes I couldn't help it. Even when I knew it was unreasonable, I would still throw tantrums and get mad at everyone, especially Taehyung.

Every time after I came back to my senses, the guilt I felt was enough to eat up my entire being.

I was scared. Everyone must be fed up of me by now. Especially my own husband...