50: Yearning

Author's p.o.v,

Mina felt like y/n for the past two months.

She felt like all of this was too good to be true.

Her marriage with Jungkook is working out.

Taehyung kept flirting with her over text and phone call.

Jimin sends her a flower bouquet and a poem once a week for no apparent reason.

She kept running into Hoseok at a nearby café and the two sit down to talk for hours. He was so nice to her and kept making her heart flutter with his questionable gazes and words.

Seokjin came by to her house to give Jungkook's favorite dishes twice a week and chose to stay for three hours even though Jungkook isn't home.

Namjoon is always there whenever she goes to the gym. The two would work out together and he'd show her how to do it at times, touching here and there, making her heartbeat fast.

She also keep meeting Yoongi at her neighborhood's supermarket by coincidence several times and she was shocked to see the man being too nice to her. Min Yoongi, who does nothing but glares at her when he sees her even carried her groceries and sent her home.

She was beyond happy to get all tangled up with 7 men. This treatment from BTS is her life long dream.

It was too good to be true that she couldn't wrap her head around this whole situation.

Now, it's time for the trump card.

They all confessed to her.

Mina is obsessed with all of them equally. She couldn't choose. The six men demanded her to divorce Jungkook and come to her while Jungkook told her to look at him and only him. Yeet.

Mina felt like she was going crazy. But in a good way. She felt half proud that the seven men wants her. So, she didn't give them answers yet and kept beating around the bush.

She is gonna enjoy as much as she can.

_______

Woo Bin's p.o.v,

"You're weirdly quiet these days.", I said as I watched her sip on the coffee. We were at a café.

It's suspicious because she'd usually let me follow around Jungkook or any one of the BTS members or let me do dumb shit which I'd feel guilty later on. These days, she doesn't contact me at all.

Mina smiled and it creeped the hell out of me. The ever angry and crazy Mina who will never be satisfied because of her obsession was genuinely smiling.

What is going on?

"Well, I'm happy and content these days.", she said.

I scoffed, rolling my eyes. "Why? Things going well between you and Jungkook?", I asked and took a sip of my iced tea.

"With all BTS members actually.", she said and I spat out the tea inside the cup, eyes going wide.

"The fuck?!", I exclaimed.

Mina has gone nuts completely that she is being delusional at this point.

Getting 7 men from the same friend group to like you is impossible. And this is BTS we are talking about. Them falling for Mina?

I think the fuck not.

"You don't believe me, do you?", she smirked before she takes her phone out of her handbag. She then placed it in front of me and my eyeballs almost left my sockets seeing her selfies with all the members....