Chapter 67 - Midway time skip

Start from the beginning

"Did you make this?" He gives a nod and eats his food. "You are the best boyfriend ever!" You two chatted throughout the night until you were both done.

"Y/n..." you hum and look up at Loki who was acting strange. "I need to say something," suddenly nervous you sit up straight and look at him. "From the moment we met you always showed me kindness, and you were always the one to put a smile on my face... we have had ups and downs but I'm so grateful we have stayed together for so long. You accepted me for who I really am, in fact you encourage my jotun form. You never judged me for my past, and I hope you know I don't judge you from yours. We have been together for three years and to this day I haven't regretted a second of it, even when we fight... because I love you so much..."

"Oh Loki..." you clutch his hand tight and put a kiss on his cheek.

"After three years I'm confident to ask you this," he slowly helps you up, only to stay on one knee in front of you on the grass. "Y/n L/n... the love of my life..." a small f/c velvet box appears in his hand. "Will you do me the honour of marrying me?" He opens the box to reveal a beautiful round cut diamond on a silver (or gold or rose gold) ring. You look down at the ring, your lips trembling.

"Yes! Oh my god a thousand times yes!" You tackle him to the ground and hug him tight. "I love you so much," he chuckles and kisses you.

"I love you too," as he places the ring on your finger you stare at it. "I think we should get back to the tower and let everyone know?" You stop for a second and smile.

"I have a plan,"

~~~

As you walk out the elevator with angry tears streaming down your face you walk in to see the avengers holding bottles of champagne. They all frown as Loki walks in with a scowl, looking from you to Loki they lower the glasses and stand awkwardly as you stare at them.

"I'm kidding!" You hold up your left hand and they all cheer. Loki happily walks up to your side and takes your hand. "You guys are gullible as hell,"

"You're the reason why I have trust issues," Anna comes out from behind the group with a wide smile.

"Anna?" Running up to your best friend you quickly hug her tight. "You said you couldn't visit for a few months!"

"You think I'd miss my best friends engagement?" A few more people come out from behind the avengers.

"You think any of us would?" John waves as he holds Rosies hand, Sherlock smiles at you as he held Molly close, Mrs Hudson walks forwards with a happy tears in her eyes, Moriarty grinned next to Seb, Myrcoft gave a subtle smile and Lestrade looked like a proud father.

"Guys?!" You rush over and hug them tight. "I missed you all so much!" Pulling back you look down at Rosie. "Rosie!" She holds out her arms and you hold her tight. "You're so big!" Lifting her up she squeals.

"I can recite my times table!" You quirk a brow.

"Rosie you're only 6," she shrugs as you look up at Sherlock who grins proudly.

"She should start early, I knew Latin by the age of seven, which reminds me..." You turn to mycroft who looks down at Rosie. "Quod nomen tibi est?" Rosie takes a little while to think.

"Rosie est nomen meum," Mycroft gives an approving nod making Rosie smile happily. (I used google translate, pretty much its just mycroft asking Rosie what her name is and her replying correctly).

"How in the hell?" Peter looks shocked at the little girl who took out a bag of teddy bear cookies.

"I genuinely have no idea..." Tony suddenly pops open a bottle of champagne.

"Let's get this party started!" He looks down at Rosie and hands her a small plastic champagne glass. John was quick to take it away. "Don't worry, it's sparkling apple juice," just to make sure John takes a sip. "I'm offended that you think I would condone underage drinking," as everyone happily chatted and celebrated amongst themselves you leaned on Loki's chest with an adoring smile, looking at your friends- no... these people were your family...

~~~

Jesus this book is closing soon

Jesus this book is closing soon... but as I promised my friend irl, I shall finish this book on chapter 69 🥵

- 🤭🤭❤️