Chapter 8 - Ring ring

It had been a month, a month of non stop working. With hardly any sleep you were making and destroying, rebuilding and unscrewing everything. Currently you were relaxing against your will after Friday informed the group about your lack of sleep.

"Y/n? When was the last time you got some sleep?" Looking up from your notebook you see all the occupants of the tower looking down at you.

"Last night, why?"

"Friday?"

"The last time, Miss L/n, had slept more than two hours was last week," Cap gives you a disapproving look.

"Hey! I wasn't lying, I did sleep last night," Friday then informs the group that you in fact didn't sleep at all last night. "Traitor," you grumble.

"Y/n, you're pulling a Tony,"

"And that's a bad thing?" You asked, not taking your eyes off the paper.

"Yes!" Everyone shouts, including Tony. Shaking your head your things suddenly vanished with a green shimmer.

"Hey- LOKI!" He shrugs as you glare at him. "Go suck Ultrons-" you continued to move your mouth but no sound came out. Rolling your eyes you raise your hands and start to say sentences in sign language.

"What is she saying?" Thor asks.

"I hope you guys are happy, I'm going to make sure you all regret this, I'm not scared of any of you... except Nat, you're all a bunch of-..." Clint stops talking before widening his eyes. "I'm not even going to say that, Y/n, you've got a horrible mouth," raising your middle finger you slump back on the couch and close you eyes.

"There's no stopping her going back into her mind,"

That's what happened, you've been in your head for the whole day without interruption so the sudden ringing of your phones startled you. "Hello?" You smile to hear your voice back.

Hey, N/n, how are you?

"Anna? Hi, I'm good! Haven't heard from you in so long!" You hear her signature laugh through the phone. (Yes, Anna as in me Anna I'm ur bestie in this story boo ;p)

How's your machine going? Still set on going to the MCU?

Letting out a laugh you contemplate whether to let her know about your success. "Turn on the camera, I want to show you something," walking over to the kitchen where everyone was having lunch your best friends face appears on your screen. "Ok... so what if I told you my machine worked?"

What?!

You give and excited nod and face the camera to the avengers. "Say hi, guys!"

OMG IS THAT CHRIS HEMSWORTH?!

"No, that's Thor, babes," she lets out a laugh. "I'm not joking,"

Mhm, sure...

"Want me to prove it?" She rolls her eyes with a nod. "Thor, summon Mjølnir," the camera pans to Thor as he lifts his free hand, his hammer flying into his grip. You hear a sudden choking sound on the phone.

OH MY GOD YOU ARENT JOKING! THAT MEANS THATS REALLY THOR?! HE IS SO MUCH HOTTER IRL!

Thor grins at the compliment and waves at the camera.

Oh god, if you're really there... does that mean your husbands dead?

Quickly pressing the end call button everyone looks up. The phone rings again. "Hi, It's not delivery it's Dijorno!"