Chapter 69 - Epilogue

"It's not too late to change her name, Sherlock is a girls name after all," you give an 'are you serious right now?' Look to Sherlock who shrugs. Molly shakes her head as John sighs.

"She is 5, and I think Lilian is a great name,"

"Should have named her after me," Jim smirks as Myrcoft rethinks his decision of coming to the tower.

"I'm not changing her name," you say sternly. "Her name will stay as Lilian," Seb nudges Jim to stop scowling as Lestrade laughs.

"After five years I still can't believe you named her after your psychotic instructor!" Tony grumbles.

"Shut up, Stark," Tony pouts as Morgan, Rosie and Lilian run into the room screaming. "Girls!" They stop and frown. "Keep it down," they shake their heads and point down the hall where a raven haired boy was happily walking with glowing green hands.

"Mommy!" The h/c girl yells. You ignite your hand and challengingly point it at the boy who grins. Sending a small ball his way, he was quick to deflect it, sending it back to you. Extinguishing the flame you give him a high five.

"Good job, Narfi," he smiles and picks Lilian up. "Be careful," he nods and carries his sister back to the play room, the other girls following. "Where is everyone else?"

"Sorry for being late," Cap walks into the room with a small bag. "I had a bit of difficulty-"

"Didn't ask you your life story, Capsicle, did you bring what I asked for?" Cap rolls his eyes and hands you a bag of gummies. "https://youtu.be/umy3HuJt9Z0," you say casually.

"Did she just say a YouTube link?" Loki sits back down by your side and nods.

"She memorised it for this exact moment," you shut him up by shoving a gummy in his mouth.

"Friday, play that link," a screen comes up and the short YouTube video plays. "Seriously?"

"Oh it was so worth it!" You eat the candies as Julia brings in James.

"Aunty Y/n!" James runs up to you happily.

"Captain Rogers," you salute at the little blonde boy who grins before holding out his hand for a gummy. "Magic word?"

"Pretty patriotic please with an American flag on top?" You smile and hand him a gummy as he runs off leaving Steve shocked as his wife chuckles.

"Is this what you've been teaching him?" You nod as the elevator dings and the Barton's walk in with the Banners.

"There they are! Barton, did you bring the goods?" Clint gives Tony a bottle of Jack.

"Tony!" Pepper takes the bottle. "What did I say?"

"Oh come on, it's thanksgiving!" Pepper sighs and shakes her head as Nat pats her on the shoulder.

"Let Stark have a drink, Pepper," Thor tried his best to persuade the strawberry blonde.

"Just one drink?" Pepper groans and nods. "There we go!" Everyone shakes their heads as Lila and Cooper take Nate to the rest of the kids.

"Woah, hold up who's this?" Everyone turns to Nat who was holding the hand of a very small red head boy.

"This is Noah, adoption papers were approved last week," Nat smiles down at the boy who hid behind her leg. "Hey, it's ok, these are your aunties and uncles," the boy looks at you all before waving shyly.

"He's a little shy," Bruce takes the boys hand and gently leads him to the play room. "I'm just going to introduce him to the kids,"

"We are missing a few people..." a group of people come walking out the elevator, your best friend catching her breath. "Here we go,"

"Sorry... we... are... late," Anna falls to the ground and pretends to die as Bucky helps her up.

"She's being dramatic," Barnes adds.

"Am not! I just raced Pietro! I swear you still used your powers," Anna growls at the speedster who smirks. "I knew it!"

"Alright, doll, calm down," Wanda and Vision walk past and sat down on the couch next to Rhodes who was highly entertained.

"You lost that race, Watson," Anna flips Sam off who laughs and pats her on the back. When Bruce comes back out the playroom Noah is in his arms. "New child... what did we miss?"

"You missed the fact that these two didn't tell us they were adopting," you frown at Nat who winks your way.

"Alright, I'm hungry so let's get this dinner started!" Peter claps his hands together before helping MJ up from the couch.

~~~

The night was full of happy retelling of stories, Cooper and Lila continuously complained about being at the kids table and a few arguments. Arguments about who had the best suit or the best weapon which came to no conclusion due to the stubbornness of the team. Once everyone had finished, the kids were given pumpkin pie and let go to play as the adults stayed and chattered amongst themselves. As the kids sugar high started to die down you realised the incredibly late time.

"Damn, I think it's time we head home," Loki nods and goes to get the kids. You smile and say goodbye to everyone as Loki did the same with Lilian in his arms. "Are we still up for Christmas brunch?"

"Yup, see you guys soon," you wave Tony and the rest goodbye as you helped a very sleepy Narfi walk. Once everyone was in the car you drove in silence as Loki held your hand.

"Are we going to Asgard with Thor this weekend?" Loki nods as you continue to drive.

"We could even get them to learn all-speak, Mother is a great teacher," you grin and agree. After a few more minutes you pulled up into the drive way of your house and help take Lilian out the car. Loki helped put Narfi to bed as you did with Lilian, when you both met in the hall way you gave out tired sighs. "Bed?"

"You act as if there's another option, Antlers," he grins and snakes his hand around your waist.

"There is one other option..."

"Which we will postpone because I'm about to pass out," you duck under his arms and walk to the bedroom making him frown. "Don't worry, you just have to wait a few days," you grin making his head perk up.

"Can't wait," he smirks and closes the bedroom door as you got ready for bed.

~~~

Awwwww it's the end :(((((  ITS FINE! Keep a look out for my next Marvel book which may be either a Bucky x reader, a Loki x reader in various avenger scenarios, a seven minutes in heaven: Avengers edition

Awwwww it's the end :(((((  ITS FINE! Keep a look out for my next Marvel book which may be either a Bucky x reader, a Loki x reader in various avenger scenarios, a seven minutes in heaven: Avengers edition. But for now I will be focusing on the sequel to my book Mental and my Alastor x reader :)

- I just never stop writing- ❤️