Chapter 67 - Midway time skip

"Are you sure you have to go back?" Sherlock nods. Today your four friends were due to leave.

"Lestrade says there are two linked murders, It's Christmas!" Sherlock exclaims.

"Make that three," Jim inputs quietly, you turn and slap him on the head. "What? You can't honestly expect me to stop business just because I'm in another universe can you?"

"You still frighten me," Pietro mumbles making Jim grin.

"I think Moriarty has made a good living, not in morals and ethics but overall enjoyment and income," Thor gently pats Jim's back in fear of damaging Moriartys Westwood suit and getting shot. Looking around you realise two people missing.

"Shall we leave?"

"No, not yet," you take out your phone and place on a loud alarm, everyone follows you down the hall to Buckys room. "We are missing someone," placing the phone between the gap in the door you see the timer finish and a blaring alarm sets off followed by a scream and thud. Letting out a snicker you open the door and see Anna lying on the floor groaning as Bucky massages the top of his head.

"What in the name of preserum Steve are you doing?!" Anna whines as she gets off the floor. "I swear I will let Jamie reverse your spine with a spoon-"

"Who's Jamie?"

"The simp king aka preserum Steve's lover," everyone slowly turns to Cap who's eyes widen in confusion.

"Cap... want to tell us something?"

"I swear I don't know who Jamie is!" Cap raises his hands up in defence. You roll your eyes and fling the packed duffle bag at your best friend. As she walks out the room and everyone walked away Steve gently pulls her away. "Don't bring up Jamie," with wide eyes Anna salutes and runs away. (SimpKing0  will this ref suffice for me taking Bucky? 😌)

"Alright, let's get this over with," You hold out the disc and the four grab onto it. "Press the button when you're ready... I'm going to miss you guys,"

"Don't worry, we will visit soon, sooner if you and Loki give me some god children," turning a bright pink you glare at your friend who winks and presses the button. "I better be the god mother!" With that they were gone.

"I'm going to end her," the group chuckles and dispersed to their rooms. Turning to your slightly pink boyfriend you sigh. "Don't worry, she's kidding,"

"Obviously," he smiles down at you and gives you a soft kiss. "Because Mrs Hudson will be the God mother," widening your eyes Loki grins and leaves.

~3 years later~

"Loki, I'm scared," you were walking through the park at night with Loki's hands covering your eyes.

"Calm down, darling, I'm not gonna murder you yet," he chuckles and continues to lead you through the park.

"You saying 'yet' doesn't make me feel better!" Stumbling over your feet you take a while to regain balance and walk further. "Seriously, what's going on?" Loki shushes you and stops carefully.

"Ready?" You give a hum and brace yourself for whatever was going to happen. As he lifts his hands from your eyes you look around in awe.

"Loki..." in front of you was a small picnic with candles and food, a bottle of champagne on the side under two trees covered in fairy lights. "This is beautiful!" You look up at your boyfriend and grin, pulling him in for a kiss. "I love you,"

"I love you too," taking your hand he leads you to sit down and takes the lid off two plates of food. "Your favourite," with excited eyes you immediately dig in.