Chapter 56 - Mr Friggason

Throwing the flame back against the glass it bounced back to you like a ball. For the past hour you continued to do this, focusing on it solely. You catch the ball just as the door of the outer room slides open. "I sense another 'don't you remember us?' talk," looking to the side you smile to see a new face. "Mr Laufeyson... Odinson? Right, sorry, Friggason. You seem to change your last name every full moon," standing up you walk over to him and sit down. "I'm guessing you know how I like to talk to people," he nods and sits down. "So, therapy? A game of charades? Gossip on the latest Asgardian fashion?"

"No..."

"Oh, just a casual conversation then?" You shrug and place your hands on your knees. "What would you like to talk about Mr Friggason?"

"You," you quirk a brow.

"Me? Why?"

"What do you know about yourself?" You  bit down on your lip and think.

"Well, Im a (zodiac sign), I like long walks on the beach and a candle lit dinner for a first date!" Loki smiles. "But that's not what you were looking for is it?"

"No, not exactly,"

"I know my name, my family, my education and the fact that I'm not from this universe," Loki gives a nod and gestures for you to continue. "And I know that I have to kill you all," you give a soft grin which makes Loki shift uncomfortably. "I'm kidding! I get to kill you all later if Jake lets me," standing back up you look through the glass to the outer wall and see the time. "Oh, times up, Mr Friggason, lovely chatting but it's time for me to get my daily nap," nodding he leaves the room right before giving you a last glance.

~~~

As Loki shuts the door of his room tears stream down his face. Walking up to the bathroom mirror he stares intently at it before breathing out. Clenching his fists, another round of tears leaves his eyes causing him to scowl and turn around. Looking into his bedroom his nails dig into his palms just as he spins around and throws a punch at the mirror causing it to shatter. The god throws bathroom accessories off the sink and onto the floor before moving onto the bedroom where with a flick of his wrist the books fly off the shelf and onto the floor with a thud. By the time he was done, steam let out, everything was flipped, strewn about and broken.

"Brother?" Thor walks into the room after a soft knock to see his younger sibling sitting down against the wall looking disheveled. Loki gives a low chuckle.

"I won't even bother to hide it... sounds say enough of my current feelings, Brother," Thor closes the door behind him and walks towards the trickster.

"I am guessing the conversation wasn't as successful?"

"She is in there, she is, everything about her is still there..." Loki let's out a shaky breath before looking down at the floor. "But everything is gone... all she knows is that we are her targets, she knows me from a file, she knows me as nothing more than another name on her hit list," Loki growls and drops his head.

"Give it time, if what we think happened... has happened to her, it will take while for her to revive those lost memories,"

~~~

"Lucky me," you grin with your eyes closed. The slot opens and the food is placed down on the small table, smelling gravy and chicken you hold in a squeal. Casually getting up you pull out the chair and sit down. "It seems I'm getting new faces everyday," you look up from your food and see the red headed assassin. "I'm surprised you weren't the first to visit, Miss Romanoff,"

"I'm surprised you don't remember me," you roll your eyes.

"What is up with you people and asking if I 'remember' you?" The widow shrugs and pulls up a chair.

"I'm guessing you're sick of it?" You chuckle and continue to eat your food.

"A little," Romanoff walks out the door and takes a duffle bag full of clothes, opening the object slot, she puts the duffle bag and lets it spin around to you. (By object slot I mean that thing Eurus has in her cell in The Final Problem). "New clothes? Guess I've won the lottery," putting the empty plate through the food slot you pick up the duffle bag and feel a few extra things.

"A few things to pass time in there..." zipping it open you see a few books and a sketch book with pencils on top of clothes. Picking up the picture at the top you grin.

"This is some impressive photoshop skills... I must say," Nat smiles and shakes her head.

"It's not photoshop, those are real... it may jog your memory," you let out a loud laugh.

"Jog my memory? You act as if I've been brainwashed!" Laying out everything you look down at the neat piles. "Well, I will see you later, Miss Romanoff," The assassin nods before leaving the room. "Brainwashed," you let out a chuckle and place the picture on the desk. Walking over to the shelf you place your things in the according places and take out an eye catching book. "The great Gatsby? Hm seems decent, I'll remember to read that later,"

~~~

"Do you think it will work?" Steve looks hopefully at Bruce who gives a hesitant shrug.

"There is no way to tell... if they did what they did to Barnes then we have a chance but if they upgraded the tech... there is no way of telling," Bruce looks down at the live security tapes. Steve sits down in the chair and sighs into his palms before leaning back, massaging his temples.

~~~

I'm just so sick and tired of all these TOWEL SNATCHING GOBLINS!!!!

- #1 towel snatching goblin hater ❤️