Chapter 52 - Best Soldier

It all seemed to happen too quickly, all you were doing was taking a jog through the Park and the next thing you know you're chained to a chair. Looking around the room, the only thing you could make out was the subtle outline of a lamp above, but other than that it was darkness.

"Ok, this is either some sick prank by Loki, Clint or Stark..." fiddling with the chains you hear a door swing open to your right. "Or..." the lights switch on and a familiar face meets your eyes. "It's the doing of none other than Jake Davis..."

~Three hours ago~

"Hey, Y/n, has been gone for a while," Anna looks down at the super soldier in her lap.

"Are you worried, doll?" Bucky puta down his book and looks at Anna.

"A little, I'm sure she's fine though, it has only been an hour ish since she left," Anna looks out the window before continuing to silently sip at her tea.

~Two hours ago~

"Ok I'm starting to worry," Bucky nods and gets off Anna's lap and places his book down.

"How about we go ask Stark if she is back yet, she might have just went straight to the shower," Anna nods and walks out the door with the soldier behind.

"Iron ass, is Y/n back?"

"Uhm... I don't think so," Anna gives a worried nod before running to her room and grabbing her phone. Opening up the tracker app she finds your location and sighs. Quickly jogging to the living room everyone stands around and looks nervously at her.

"She's still at the park," everyone sighs. Anna looks back down and checks the tracker route. Zooming in she realises that you have been in the same spot for the past hour. "Fuck!"

"What? What is it?" Anna closes her eyes and sighs.

"Her tracker has been in the same spot for the past hour,"

"Shit,"

~~~

"So uhm... how you been, Jake? Good? Bad?" You look at the dark blonde man who's dark brown eyes stared intently at you.

"Indifferent," you continue to look around uncomfortably under the eyes of your old boss.

"So what brings you to earth-199999? I understand that the economy is booming here-"

"Why did you leave?" You quirk a brow at the sudden interruption. "Why did you leave the literal perfect life? You grew up to be the perfect soldier, but you left it all for some fantasy,"

"A fantasy that came true, might I add," you grumble.

"Yes, but New York, in our universe, it was perfect, I'd even say London is perfect, without that Moriarty guy," Jake gives a face of realisation. "You know that Moriarty guy don't you? Has he figured out your past?"

"Yeah... they all have, and don't you think that whole 'you are a monster' trick will work, they all fully accept-" he suddenly laughs.

"But do you accept it?" He got you there... biting on the inside of your cheek he grins. "Growth is about acceptance of past, but you can't do that can you?"

"What do you want, Jake?" You growl.

"You," rolling your eyes you give an amused scoff.

"Mhm... then why did you let me go?"

"Because I didn't know your worth! However, now I do... you, Y/n... are worth so much!" He gets off his chair and twirls a syringe in his hand.

"Hold on, get that away from me!" He pushes back your chair making you look up at him.

"With new technology in my grasp, a whole network! Hydra, may I add... I can make sure you are the best soldier... both these universes... have... ever... seen!" He drives the needle into your neck. The last thing you see is the wicked grin... then darkness...

~~~

Anna paced the room as everyone was at hard work... by everyone it was Bruce, Peter and Tony... everyone else wasn't exactly a tech magician. Picking at her palm she hears a beep and rushes over to Tony who groans and sits back in her chair.

"You're kidding?" Tony shrugs and sips at his whiskey. "Why didn't I put a tracker in her hair band? Why didn't I put a tracker in her hair band?-" Anna continued to mumble these words as the rest of the team enter, worriedly.

"Doll, I think you should take a little time to calm down," Anna stops and looks at the soldier who pulls out a chair. Nodding she sits down and lets out a frustrated sigh. "Look, it's not your fault,"

"But it is! What are we going to tell Loki?!"

"Tell me what?" The god enters in Asgardian armour. "Where is Y/n?"

"Loki! You're back!" Loki nods slowly as Thor enters holding a bag of... something.

"Brothers, sisters, I have brought back the finest items from Asgard, that of what you purchased last trip!" The items sprawl about the table and everyone hesitantly takes their individual sacks of gifts. "Where is Y/n?" Everyone's eyes avert from the gods.

"Where is Y/n?..." Loki asks more seriously.

"Well... she might have gotten kidnapped-"

"WHAT?!" Everyone flinches at Loki's volume. "What. Happened." He growls.

~~~

Finally a plot! Hope this is satisfactory- or not idk- sorry

Finally a plot! Hope this is satisfactory- or not idk- sorry... 🌞

Also that pic above? I- my psychology teacher put that on her PowerPoint on emotions- I kid you not I did three double takes to make sure I was seeing it right- I'm screaming!

Did I lie?! I'm dead

- 🚅Anna❤️