Chapter 59 - Uneasy

Pacing your bedroom Jake walks in with a cup of tea. "Baby, what's wrong?" You look up and shake your head.

"Nothing,"

"Was he really that bad of a kisser?" You snort and smile.

"It was dreadful!" You take a cup of tea and sit down on the bed, blowing to cool it down. "Have they woken up?"

"No, but one by one they will," you place down the cup and pull your boyfriend down on the bed. He subtly licks his lips as you stare up at him with a smirk, kissing him softly it slowly turns rough.

"Loki... you're playing a dangerous game here," you warn.

"What's life without danger?" He growls in your ear.

"Fuck it," you push your lips onto his, grabbing his collar tight. A slight taste of lemon coats your lips, the smell of chocolate in the air. His hand snakes around your waist and in your hair, he pulls slightly making you let out a quiet moan.

Slowly pulling back, Jake looks down confused. "What's wrong?" You scrunch up your face.

"I don't know... I don't feel too well," you lie. He nods and gives you back your cup of tea.

"How about you rest up... I'll check in later," you nod and climb under the covers, quietly going into your mind as Jake leaves the room.

~~~

Slowly everyone woke up, looking around they were all in a highly armoured cells, a thick glass letting them see each other. They were all in grey scrubs, chains on their wrists and on their ankles. You keep your eyes on your book as you sat on a chair in the centre of the room, peacefully drinking hot chocolate.

"Glad to see you're all awake," Thor tries to break through the chains but fails. "Oh, don't even try, thats Adamantium, other than Captain A's shield that's the strongest metal in the universe," turning the page of your book you look up to see everyone groaning and trying to figure out their surroundings. "Sorry it's not as fancy as the cell you put me in back in the tower,"

"What happened?" Cap stands up and wobbles a little.

"Careful, old man, you may break your back," you grin and continue to read your book.

"What did you do to us?"

"I just knocked you guys out, well I knocked Miss Watson, Miss Maximoff, Miss Romanoff and Mr Friggason... I do have to say, Miss Romanoff, you were a tricky one," The main door slides open and Jake walks in. "Hey, babe," he kisses the top of your head as you continue to read.

"How are our guests?" He places his hands on your shoulders as you lean onto his arm.

"A little groggy, but fine nonetheless," Jake nods and looks up at the glaring prisoners. "Are the brownies ready?" Jake sighs with a smile and nods. "Yes!" You quickly take your book and empty mug, kissing him goodbye you run out the room towards the kitchen.

"What did you do to her?" Sherlock growls.

"Nothing, all I did was give her powers,"

"You erased her memory!" Wanda screams and bangs onto the glass.

"I did no such thing," Jake sits down in the seat and looks at the many angered heroes. "I have no idea where you are getting these ideas from," Pietro tried to run into the glass only to trip over his ankle cuffs.

"You brainwashed her!" Bucky sneers.

"I did not, I would've thought out of everyone you would know what brainwashing does to someone, Mr Barnes," Bucky punches the glass only for nothing to happen. "Oh, must be sad to know that your strength has failed you!"