Chapter 12 - Traditions and hangovers

"Hey! Leave me be!" The avengers protests grew as the others sat amused. "Cap has the best movies by far,"

"Just because I lacked eyebrows in the first movie does not mean I should be ranked lower,"

"Thor, honey, the only redeemable parts of your movies were Loki and Frigga," Loki grins at you. "And anyways, pre serum steve is so cute! Also 40s Bucky was..." you give a chefs kiss. Now that your alcohol levels were higher you openly talked about the MCU men. Everyone was sat in the centre of the party room as guests roamed about.

"What about my movie?" Stephen asked.

"Loved it, though some critics said it was boring, they can stuff it, phase 3 has the best visuals!" Taking your drink up to your lips everyone laughs at your enthusiasm.

"Alright, time for tradition," your quirk your brow at Stark who had gestured to Thor. Thor places Mjølnir on the table. "All new comers must try to lift the rigged hammer," letting out a chuckle you nod and stand up.

"I'm very sure I'm not worthy due to reasons but let us test that theory," grabbing the handle you pull on the hammer as hard as you could. It budge a little but nothing more than that. Thor's shocked face was replaced with a smile. "Thought so, Jimmy boy," Jim rolls his eyes and straightens out his suit. He pulls but as expected the hammer didn't budge at all.

"Well, is be shocked if I was 'worthy'," Jim nods for Sherlock to stand. Eyeing the hammer closely Sherlock gently grabs the hammer and pulls but to no avail.

"Last but not least, british Cap," Tony snorts at his own nickname. John hesitantly stands and approaches the hammer.

"What happens if I lift it?"

"You are worthy to rule Asgard," Johns eyes expand with worry. Carefully lifting it, the hammer comes easily off the table. "Dear all father," everyone looks shocked at the sight as John stares at the hammer.

"Yes!" You snap a photo and send it to your best friend, you were now £20 richer. "Sorry, Anna said you wouldn't be worthy of Mjølnir, now I'm £20 richer," John gives the hammer to Thor.

"Congratulations, you are worthy," Thor cradled Mew mew in his arms with a new respect for John.

"Well, that was a turn of events..." your ears catch the sound of a song you love. Cake by the ocean by DNCE. "Oh! Come on guys!" You pull the closest people to you up to the dance floor, which were Wanda and Nat. You start to sway your hips along to the rhythm as the girls follow.

"Might as well," Hill stands up. The boys held their seats all except Thor and Bruce who were happy to join in.

"Brother, lets go," Loki was dragged up by Thor and thrown towards the dance floor.

"Let's put these nerds in their place," Clint and Stark dance on their way over. Peter stands up and shrugs along side Pietro and Strange who follow. Buck, Cap and Vision had to be forced on to the dance floor by wandas magic. Seeing your boys sitting alone you walk over and grab them by the collar and pull them over.

"I know you like to dance, Sherlock," putting your hands in Sherlocks you start to lead a dance, hesitantly he follows. John an Jim happily danced alongside one another, guess that's what alcohol will do to you. Letting go of Sherlock you bump into Peter and smile at him, he grabs your hand and spins you around making you giggle. Song by song passes and everyone filled their bodies with more drinks. You bounced from Peter to Bucky to Strange to Jim and all the way to Loki. Loki was by far the best dancer, you were surprised he wasn't so reserved, though you did see him take a few sips of that Asgardian alcohol.

~~~

"I'm going to commit crimes against my fellow man," you roll around in your bed before looking over at your bedside table and seeing a note with aspirin and water.

Hope you aren't dead, drink this to feel better.

- Peter

"Well, now I know who to buy a present for on Christmas," slowly sipping at the drink you sigh in content. Your stomach grumbles making you roll your eyes. "Yes yes, food it is," climbing out of bed you thank your past self for changing into comfortable clothing. You smell eggs and bacon cooking in the kitchen and quickly make your way over.

"Hangover?" You nod at Steve who was happily reading his newspaper, Bucky was sat eating plums while you spot less super people sprawled about the couches. Grabbing a plate and some food that vision had made you smile at the greasy foods filling your stomach.

"GOOD MORNING!" Tony yells as he enters the living room, Nat quickly throws a beer bottle at Tony who dodged it just in time.

"Can you be a little quieter?" John pleaded.

"Not really!" You put your hands over your ears yet again at Tony's volume.

"Tony, darling, if you don't shut up I swear to Heimdall I will-" John clasps a hand over your mouth making only muffled swears leave your lips. Once you were done John removed his hand just as Peter walks into the room, his hair was puffy and messy which was adorable, he sat down next to you and took your bacon. "You're lucky you're on my good side, Parker," he chuckles and eats the bacon as you move around for a comfortable spot. Peter pats his lap and you gratefully lay your head down, closing your eyes.

"Awww glad you two are finally dating," Tony grins from ear to ears.

"Tony, if another word leaves your mouth I will make sure you never see the light of day again," you say, not bothering to open your eyes. Thor and Loki causally stroll in deep in conversation.

"Brothers and sisters!" Thor booms. You grab the empty plate and throw it at Thor who didn't seem to mind the sudden impact to his chest.

"Thor I swear to god-"

"Very sorry, I would just like to announce something," Loki gives a hesitant nod. "You have all been invited to Asgard for a month," you bolt upright, hitting Peter in the face.

"Oh my god, Peter, I'm so sorry," you carefully look for a bump that may have formed making Loki scowl. Peter chuckles and shakes his head.

"It's ok, I'm fine," he turns to Thor as you get up. "Asgard? As in where you're from?"

"Yes, spiderling, Asgard, you have all been allowed by the Allfather,"

~~~

It is time for ASGARD BOIIIIIIS

- Anna ❤️