Scourge x Police! Reader

"You asshole! What were you thinking?! I told you to stay put!"I yelled as walked into my apartment.

"Well, if the neighbors didn't know you were harboring a wanted criminal, they sure know now,"Scourge said. He was laying on the couch, stuffing his face with a bag of chips.

A bag of chips he stole. He held an entire gas station captive for three hours...for a few snacks. I was part of the squad at the scene. He some how escaped just before we could burst in and the entire police department was looking for hours until I got permission to leave.

It's now midnight. The robbery was at ten this morning.

"Scourge...I could lose my job over you! I could go to jail! But you wanted chips so bad!"I steamed, snatching off my cap. I placed it on the table beside the door.

"I'm sorry! Sheesh. You didn't have the kind I wanted."

"You could've asked me to pick some up!"

"You weren't gonna answer the phone!"

"TEXT, SCOURGE. TEXT! MY CHAOS!"

I stomped to my room and changed out of my uniform into a T-shirt and shorts. I came back to the living room and plopped down beside him.

I sighed heavily and he looked up at me. "Babe. I am sorry, okay? It was really dumb of me to rob the store over food,"he said.

I frowned and folded my arms. "It's not gonna be that easy for you to apologize this time, Scourge. You really cut it close. You almost got caught. I'm really pissed at you."

"(Y/n), I know it was a big deal but I'm really really sorry. Please forgive me."

Scourge sat up and tried to hug me but I turned my self the other way. "No. I don't accept your apology right now,"I huffed.

His ears flattened against his head and his blue eyes widened. He scooted away but put his bag of snacks beside me.

"Okay...I understand you're really mad at me. I'm gonna tuck in for the night and leave you alone,"he said, scratching his head. He stood up. Before he walked towards the bedroom, he gave the top of my head a quick kiss.

"I love you,"he said softly. I didn't reply. Scourge sighed before leaving the living room. He closed the bedroom door softly behind himself.

I sighed softly before looking down at the white grocery bag that sat beside me. I hesitated before peeking inside. His opened bag of chips sat inside...right next to an abundant amount of my own favorite snack.

My heart melted as I smiled. He didn't just rob a store for himself. He even stole my favorite snack for me.

Now I feel kinda bad. But he still shouldn't have went out. We've talked about this over and over and he never seems to listen. But maybe I was a little hard on him...

I got up and put away the snacks in the kitchen. I went to the bedroom and stood before the door. I hesitated before opening the door. The lights were off and Scourge laid curled up in a ball in the bed.

Just a big sad green fur ball.

I closed the door and walked over to my side of the bed. I climbed in and hesitated before wrapping my arm around his chest. I cuddled myself against his back and sighed.

"I'm sorry, Scourgey. I just don't want to lose you. I know it's hard staying in the apartment all the time. Tomorrow, I'll bring you the biggest bag of chips I can find and all the snacks you want,"I said softly.

Scourge turned around and cupped my cheek. "No, I should've listened. I could cost you your life just by staying here,"he said. "Still. I should be more considerate about your feelings,"I said.