Sonic x Shy! Reader lemon

Request for @Invader-Diana

"Come on, (Y/n)~"

"S-Sonic, s-s-stop!"

"I just want a kiss."

I shook my head, trying to push him away. Sonic pulled my waist closer to his and dug his face into my neck. I blushed deeply.

"Don't be shy~ Just gimme a smooch,"he chuckled. I pushed on his shoulders but his grip on me was tight.

My heart was beating out of my chest. I wish he'd stop! Sonic just loves teasing me.

"You didn't have a problem with kissing me the other day,"Sonic purred. "B-Because! You a-asked nicely! And it w-w-was just a peck!"I whined.

"Well, can't I have a peck now?"

"N-No!"

I managed to slip from his grasp and run up the stairs. I ran into our room and closed the door, locking it too.

I heard him running up the stairs, yelling my name in a sing song voice. He knocked on the door.

"(Y/n), come on! Open up! I won't tease ya anymore!"

"Yes you will! Liar!"I yelled back. I could hear his laugh through the door. I pouted and folded my arms.

"I bet five dollars you're pouting."

I blushed heavily, growling. I plopped down on the bed.

"I'm not opening the door! You can beg all you want!"I yelled. "But I wanna see your cute face! And give you lots of kisses! It's absolutely adorable when you blush!"Sonic yelled back.

I laid on my stomach, my face in a pillow to hide my blush. I groaned loudly.

I heard a soft click and suddenly my body sunk under the weight of another.

"I found the key."

I struggled to get from under him but he put all his weight on me.

"Now to see those rosey cheeks!"Sonic laughed. "Leave m-me alone!"I yelled, my voice muffled by the pillow.

Sonic quickly climbed off my backside, flipped me over, and pinned my arms above my head while he sat between my legs.

Sonic smiled goofily (I'm pretty sure that's not a real word) down at me. I turned my head to the side, blushing madly.

"Awww, sooooooo CUUUUUUUTE!"

Sonic tried to kiss me, but I sucked in my lips. He used one hand to pin my arms above my head while the other was used to tickle me.

I tired to keep my laughs in but I failed miserably.

Sonic took this chance to shove his tongue inside my mouth. I tried to bite him but he held my mouth open by grabbing my chin.

The wrestle seemed endless before Sonic pulled away, leaving us both panting.

"You got your kiss. S-So let me go now,"I frowned. Sonic smiled brightly. "I think I want a little more than a kiss today,"he said.

Sonic started kissing and nibbling at my collar bones, making me squeal loudly.

"I love it when you squeal like that. It turns me on."

I started kicking my legs. "Y-You perverted hedgehog! Let me go!"I screeched. "I like it when you fight too. Playing hard-to-get is really sexy~"Sonic purred.

I groaned loudly. I was out of energy. I couldn't fight anymore. So I just laid there.

Sonic looked into my eyes, his sparkling with amusement. "I see that your struggles have stopped. Do you give in?"