Sonic x Angela (OC) lemon

This chapter is for Angela_The_Hedgehog
Hope you enjoy!
-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-
Angela's P.O.V~

"Time for truth or dare! Everybody in a circle on the floor!"Rouge yelled. I walked into the living room with everyone else and sat down cross legged in between Shadow and Blaze. I took off my white boots and sat them behind me.

I looked across from me to see Amy and Sonic sitting together. Amy clung to Sonic's arm like a leach. She smiled like an idiot. I pouted softly and looked the other way.

I wish I had taken the spot beside Sonic.

I watched as Sonic tried to shake her off. "Amy! Let go! I need my space!"he yelled. Amy giggled and hugged his arm tighter. "We can share our space, silly!"she said. Sonic groaned.

He suddenly looked my way and smiled. I blushed lightly and averted my eyes. I guess Amy caught that because she began to glare at me.

Rouge walked into the middle of the circle with a large black duffle bag. "Put an item inside and I'll choose who gets picked first,"she smiled. She flew around with the bag, letting everyone put something inside.

I didn't have anything so I tore off a piece of my red crop top and dropped it in the bag. When Rouge moved, I saw Sonic staring at me.

I averted his gaze and looked around. When Rouge finished collecting everyone's items, she shook the bag up and reached a hand inside. She shuffled her hand around.

She pulled out a little chili dog keychain. "Sonic! Truth or dare!"Rouge smiled at Sonic. "Dare!"he grinned.

Rouge tapped her chin in thought. "Hmmm. I dare you to..."Rouge's eyes landed on me and she smiled,"...go into the closet alone with Angela for thirty minutes!"

My face heated tremendously as cheers and whistles erupted in the room. Sonic looked at me, his cheeks a dusty pink. He stood and walked over to me.

"Let's get this over with,"he said as he held out a hand. I took his hand and he pulled me up. We walked down the hall, Rouge following behind us. Sonic stopped at the coat closet and grabbed the knob.

Great. Lost of space in there. We won't have to be very close.

"Not that closet! I have another closet I want you to get in!"Rouge smile devilishly. I glared slightly at her but she only smiled innocently at me.

She led the way even further down the hall. Rouge led us to an even smaller door. She opened it. "Ta-da!"she smiled.

"Are you kidding me?"Sonic asked, putting a hand on his hip. The closet didn't even look three feet wide on the inside. Rouge reached inside and pulled on a string that hung from the ceiling. A dim light flickered on. "Hey, at least it has a light,"she said.

I blew my brown, wavy bangs from my eyes. "Ladies first?"Sonic smiled. Without saying a word, I stepped inside and leaned against the wall. Sonic stepped inside and leaned against the opposite wall.

The door closed and clicking sound was heard. "The door is locked so...see you guys in half an hour!"Rouge said from the other side of the door.

Instead of looking at Sonic, I looked down at my bare feet, trying to hide my face with my bangs. We were barely a foot apart. I could HEAR his breathing.

"Ahem."

I looked up into Sonic's emerald green eyes and my heart skipped a beat. They seemed brighter in the dim lighting. "How's it going? Besides the fact that you're stuck in here with me for half an hour,"Sonic asked.