Looking back at the alien he gives me an encouraging nod before gently pushing me towards the beddings for a second time.

With a deep breath I nervously glance around once more before deeming it safe.

Completely by passing the small dog like one I make my way over to the normal sized bean bag, looking back once more to make sure the alien wasn't going to leave me.

I take a second to feel the texture of the bean bag before going over to the giant pillows.

I decide to climb on one of them to get the feel of it before spotting a giant fluffy beanbag/ pillow thing further down making my eyes widen and mouth drop in amazement.

Ignoring the alien that was walking towards me I leap to my feet before fully on sprinting to the end of the isle.

Not even stopping for a second I lunch myself on lunch myself onto it struggling slightly to climb on top before basically melting into the middle.

Rolling around the extremely soft and comfortable bed making me snuggle closer before giggling into it.

Hearing the aliens husky voice I turn over to see what he was doing only for my cheeks to heat up as I see him watching me.

Leaning over he scoops me back into his arms before speaking to me, the sound of his voice makeing me stare up at him in awe.

He grins down at me before laughing(?), running his hands through my hair.

Placing me back into the overly large trolley look a like, clicking something on the bracket and scanning the giant bed I liked.

Choosing to ignore him for the moment while I have a look around the trolley. I seem to be in the place people usually place their kids but its different at the same time.

Instead of a chair there is only a box thing with comfortable flooring.

Sitting down I watch as the alien makes his way over to me before standing in front of the trolley making it start moving on its own, shocking me.

Feeling slightly confused to where I was and why I take a look around, making sure to keep low enough so that no one else could see me.

After my brief search I come to a conclusions that we are in come kind of shop, unfortunately that only add to my confusion as I watch the alien add a few more things to trolley before coming to a stop in front of some strange looking toys.

He then picks a couple of them up showing them to me, almost like he wants me to pick one.

Shirking in on myself I ignore the alien making him sigh and place a couple of puzzle looking ones in.

Too busy looking around I let out a squeak of surprise as I'm lifted out of the trolley into the arms of the purple alien making me quickly cling onto him in fear I would fall.

With soothing strokes on my back the alien started walking forward, the trolley closely following behind, before coming to a stop at the soft toys.

I start blushing at the expected look the alien is giving me.

What? Does he want me to choose one?

Tightening my grip on him, I let my eyes travel over the rows of teddy bears.

Just as I start to feel slightly overwhelmed by all the different choices, my eyes land on a soft brown looking teddy bear.

Looking back at the alien I shakily lift my arm and point at it, wanting a closer look.

I watch as his large muscular arm reaches out toward the teddy before picking it up, making the small toy look even smaller.

Keeping my amusement to myself I let the alien place the bear in my arms. I bring it to my face, inspecting it, letting my hands get a feel of its soft fur.

Why is everything so soft?

I let myself smile as the bear reminds me of the bear I always wanted as a child only for my smile to fall as I remember my parents reaction to me asking for it.

A hand petting my head makes me flinch making me fell guilty for getting losing myself to the memory.

Shyly lifting my eyes up to the aliens wondering what we were going to do next only for my breath to get caught in my throat when he leans down an gently places his lips to my forehead for a brief second.

Feeling my cheeks heat up for what feels like the hundredth time I quickly hide my head in the bears soft fur, not being used to affection.

As the alien starts to walk, I distractedly run my hand up my arm still trying to come to terms with feeling the unusually soft skin.

When the gently sway of the alien walk stops, I remove the bear from my face to see what he was getting this time.

I momentarily feel hopeful as I come face to face with different clothes, only for that feeling to squash as I only see different designs of the small shorts I was wearing.

Uninterested I leave it to the alien to pick out a couple of different shorts.

It isn't until I spot him picking up what looks like a small skirt do I start to pay more attention, especially when he adds some of them to the trolley.

Embarrassment floods my body making me curl into myself, making sure the teddy was covering my face.