" Fuck! That's not what's important right now!" I start. " What's important is why the hell you can't heal him!"

I watch as Recovery Girl gives yet another glance to the teachers, and this time Nezu nods at her to proceed. She then beckons us farther into the room, where she pulls back a curtain meant for privacy purposes. Immediately you eyes land on a small, green cat. His hair was matted in blood and mud, I could see some bandages wrapped around some of the major cuts. Admittedly, it hurt to see him like that.

" Look here," the old lady starts, grabbing my attention, and making my head turn. She then proceeds to show us an x-ray of Deku's body. She then points out two triangular shaped spikes in lodged in him. My eyes go slightly wide with shock. " These here are two wolf teeth Midoriya has in his body at the moment. Before I heal him, he has to have the teeth removed."

" Okay?! So just fucking remove them!" I state matter of factly.

" Right now if I where to do that he would surly die." She looks down with a frown.

" What? Why?" Kirishima asks, panicking slightly.

" If I where to start the surgery, to get the teeth out, it would take around 3 hours, and we don't have that kind of time. Midoriya could actually transform back within the hour, and if I where to proceed it's the surgery, and he transforms back while I'm performing it," she pauses before continuing. " He would die."

My mind went blank. I turned my head to face the cat, the boy I liked, maybe even loved, and just stared at him. There's nothing I could do to help him, nothing I could say, all I could do was stay silent.

" W-Wait! Will he even be able to h-hold on for that long!? Isn't there anything we can do!? Is there anything I can do!? I-I it's my fault he got hurt! Please there got to be something you can do!" I heard Kirishima try and convince the nurse of something he knew wasn't there.

" I'm sorry," she spoke softly putting a hand on his shoulder. " The best thing I can do for him now is wait." With that she left with Nezu to discuss the situation some more, and prepare.

I felt a hand go on my shoulder, and I looked up to be face to face with all might. " It'll be alright Young Bakugo, Midoriya is a very strong student, he has made it through worse." He reassured me, and I gave him a nod in return.

" I just feel so stupid!" I shouted out. " How the hell didn't it even pass my mind that Deku was DEKU?"

" Yeah," I heard Aizawa agree, making me send a glare at him. " I mean I figured out that Deku was Midoriya in under 30 seconds. Maybe I need to make you more problem solving hero work, maybe riddles?" He questioned to no one in particular.

" You figured this out right away? Then why didn't you tel us?" I heard Shittyhair question the tired teacher.

" Well Midoriya thought that if Bakugo knew he was taking care of him, that it would somehow worsen their relationship. So he asked me to keep quiet, to.d me just make up an excuse."

" Well your excuse sucked ass," I stated matter of factly. " That's the only reason we caught on in the first place. Next time think of a better one."

" I'll remember that next time," the teacher stated with a grunt. " But I do want an explanation of how the two of you came across this revelation." With that Kirishima left with All Might and Aizawa to explain our wired findings.

Now it was just me and Deku. I watched as his chest slowly lifted up and down, that being the only reassurance that he was alive. I felt my eyes start to water up again, but this time I didn't go to wipe them. Don't give out on me Deku, or I swear I'll-I'll never forgive you! You hear me you stupid nerd!? Now more tears where falling down my cheeks.

" Please... please don't die Izuku..."

Yay! He's not dead! Hope your happy lol, cuz I was really debating if I should've killed him lol. I was actually thinking of making a whole other chapter and publishing it before this and just being like, oh he dead son. Lol you'd all hate me! Of course as a joke!!! I don't want my cinnamon roll to die, but still it doesn't mean I won't kill him, yet. :)))

Also I reread my book every time before making a next chapter, and I just realized how much I didn't plan out anything for this book, and somehow it all turned out LMAO 😂! Like when I tell you I planned nothing out I mean 4 chapters ago I didn't even know Deku was gonna fall off a cliff lol. Or that the dreams, and the childhood back story would connect with it! Hell guys I'm to lazy to care about planning. So when people where asking if Deku was going to survive and I said ' I can't tell you' it's because I didn't really know LOL.

Anyway I took a really good 1 1/2 week nap, I really needed it. Might need it again cuz heck am I tired 😓... But Like always thank you guys for all the support and awesome comments! Hope everyone stays safe, byeeeee!