Why Billionaires PA is Leaving Wattpad

I know some of you are at a cross road with me. Having to decide if you will stick with me as I journey to find myself as a writer. I want to do what is best for you all but for me as well.

Below is a short part of a complete explanation I posted to my blog. I will link it here but this is not like the old Wattpad where external links were prominent. If you cannot get the link here there is a hyperlink to my blog on my Wattpad profile. If you go to website you will find it there. To reiterate I am not leaving Wattpad just Billionaires PA is.

*

        ...I never in a million years thought my book would be less than 200k away from 1 million views. I did not think it was possible thousands of people would enjoy my works. I love to read and in middle school me and my friend group of the time would write stories in journals passing them to read in class. We would write, bring the notebook to school, pass it around, give feedback and repeat. I had a Wattpad account at this time and started a horribly written and short story that received a handful of views.

         I was not in it for the views currently. I simply wanted to write, and my friends enjoyed what I wrote. I made a new Wattpad account after a forgotten password or new email address was made. This is where MustacheMadMan is born. I had a deep-rooted obsession with mustaches at the time and it seemed fitting to me. I would write lots of different things on my page and stories. Three of my stories started to get views. I do not know how new people were finding my books or page, but it was happening.

        If you go to my page now you will only see one book and its sequel. This is because I have many idea but I never took the time to character develop or build the plot lien properly. Although other people enjoyed my books, I no longer enjoyed writing them or what they stood for. So, why is Billionaires PA still up if my heart is no longer with the book? There are a few reasons.

         The number one reason Billionaires PA is still alive and not in file 13 or collecting dust on my computer is because it was asked for. I left Wattpad for a year give or take. I left my profile when entered highs school getting wrapped up in school, work, sports, and other things. I simply had no time to write or read. I love Wattpad, so even if I leave, I always come back. After my freshman year I no longer did sports. This freed my schedule leaving me with school and work. At this point I was still stressed trying to find myself and needed an outlet.

         Reading was a great outlet at one point I figured let's try again, right? Imagine my surprise coming back to Wattpad to find thousands upon thousands of reads, hundreds of votes, and people not only commenting but personally messaging me to continue my book. Initially I was in utter shock and disbelief. I could not wrap my head around people enjoying my work and wanting more I was a high school student after all. I decided to finish it.

         I did finish it obviously but why? In that moment, my heart was in it. I wanted to please my writers and I wanted to write the topic I had chosen. I had also been on the receiving end of an unfinished book that an author had given up on, forgotten, or did not care about anymore. I hated when I was really into a book and there was no ending for the book and characters I had grown attached to. I finished the book. Then there was the question of a sequel and honestly, we are still crossing that bridge but in due time it will also be done...

This is again not the full post. It can be found: 

https://tripplemscorner.blogspot.com/2020/06/journey-to-paid-writer.html

or on my Wattpad page in the website portionby simply clicking the link.