Announcement 1

Hello to all my readers and supporters,

I want to start off by thanking you all for taking the time to read and or reread my story. It does truly mean the world to me considering I have been all over the place and a lot of you have watched me and encouraged me instead of giving up on me. Because you all have been so kind and loving I have decided to rewrite the book as I planned to before. I will be adding chapters for character development, a better plot, and an overall better book for you all.

If you read the book before this, then you know there were major character and plot flaws. Since the original thought and draft of this book I have grown in experiences in real life, reading and writing. Through reading various other books, that were better than mine I was able to learn how to better format my book for you all. I learned what I liked when reading and tried to implement those things I learned into my book. I have started this process and I am loving it so far.

Before I was slightly embarrassed about my book because I felt it was inadequately written. This made me feel inferior to other writers on Wattpad and question if I wanted to continue posting. The first time I started rewriting this book my heart was not in it and I did not have sufficient time to do so. I love writing but when others are relying on you and you work two jobs it can get hectic. I still wanted to share my journey in hope of inspiring other writers though.

With that being said, I have news. I understand as I grow, I may lose readers and I am truly sorry to see some of you go but it is time for me to grow. I value each and everyone of you more than you know. I check my notifications every single day and scroll through to se individually who is voting, commenting on my story, and following me. I enjoy looking at your profiles and learning what else you all like to read and looking at your profiles. I have accepted a contract with Dreame for Billionaires PA.

This is a newer app for writers, and I wanted to test the waters. Not only for myself but for other writers who may be skeptical. My story has been free for five years or more and it took so much time to write it the first time. However, it is taking even more time for me to rewrite, replot, and redevelop the story. This will allow me to make revenue as chapters are purchased with coins from readers. I am happy for the opportunity and I hope you all will be happy as well. I will still post stories here that will be free of course but for me to write more I must take time from other things. If I am getting paid to write one of my part time jobs may get to do a disappearing act leaving me with time and energy to write.

If you do not want to purchase future chapters they will automatically unlock for free ok set dates. However for now all published chapters are free for a limited time. All chapters are rewritten or bonus chapters. Therefore,  you will not be getting the same thing if you are paying or waiting. Again the app is called Dreame. If you search my writer name or Billionaires PA you will find it.

The app is free and some of the chapters will be free while others will have to be purchased. Thank you all again. I would not have this opportunity if it were not for you all.