Another update.

Sooooooo. I know you're like girl. What do you want now, but it's a good update...

As you know I was rewriting this book. Well, I still am. I had an epiphany the other day though. I was purchasing a book from a Wattpad author who published her book. It's called The boy in the woods and I ten out of ten recommend. So, I was buying the book and I was happy she left the Wattpad version, and I noticed the book that I purchased is slightly different with added things and editing and I thought to myself.

I said, self that's a great idea. I will jee the Wattpad version in my field to republish in the future. This way when I have the book published it will have something different for those if you who want to support me and see my growth as a writer, but also love the book and want to see

I am sorry for all the changes, but I am human and things happen. Thank you again for reading my book. I am still writing the sequel. Which I did update a day or two ago. Happy readings beautiful people. 💕

And I have also been given the opportunity by new site coming up to write with them. So, there may be some major changes I've there but I will continue to write. But I have to take opportunities to grow as a writer and dedicate more time to my craft.

I would recommend you all to follow me for updates. I post them on my page but if you do not follow me you won't see them unfortunately. All rewritten chapters will make an appearance on my Dreame account. As of now anything here on Wattpad but I cannot day it will be always. So again I will send out announcements on my page to keep you all updated so it would be best to follow me if you would like to see those.

I hope you all will continue to support me. I love you all sooooo much !