Announcement2

Hey, it is me again,

I hope you all will embark on this rewriting journey with me. The first few chapters are published on the Dreame app. The app is available on androids, apple, and a webpage for computers for free. If you put my name MustacheMadMan or the title of this book Billionaires PA in the search bar the story and my profile will come up.

I have been emailing this company for months and I finally decided to take the offer. I have nothing to lose in all honesty but a lot to gain. I was wanting to rewrite this book anyways, so this gave me the perfect opportunity to start fresh.

This book will appear on the Dreame app and site before it slowly makes its way back to Wattpad in the future. The first 4 chapters will be completely free. The following chapters can be purchase with coins earned by sharing the app, daily login, or purchase. There is also a timer with days starting from when you started the book that can also unlock chapters if you are patient in that aspect. A few dollars get you a decent amount of coins by the way. If you do not wish to support me in this endeavor or you simply don't have the funds, I will repost the rewrite in the far future here. As of now I will not be moving the sequel but who knows what the future holds. If the sequel is moved it will not be too soon.

Again, thank you all for making this possible for me.

Thank you all for reading my book and keeping a kind environment. I appreciate you all more than you understand.

P.S. I am always curious to see my new reads, votes, and followers. Let me know how you found my book here please.

MMM

Why hello there! I have just posted chapter 19 of BPA a complete rewrite on Dreame! The book is still free so please go support it. Same name, same author, just different chapters and more to read. Also, a better reading experience all together. If you do not want to download the app you can still support my book in any web browser. Dreame is a website as well. Please support me and the rewrite of this book on the Dreame app or Website! Thank you all for your time and support.