Chapter 21- Charges

Zoe and Alfie had heard the commotion and had ran in to our apartment to find Marcus pacing up and down the room on the phone and me drinking tea to soothe my nerves. Zoe started crying and Alfie ended up being the one to comfort her. I just sat quietly in the corner of the living room for a good half an hour until the police came.

There was a sharp knock on the door. Marcus opened it to reveal two middle aged men in police uniform standing before us. They barged through to the kitchen where the girl was still unconscious. They called in an ambulance in which the girl was taken to hospital.

"She will be fixed up in hospital and then will be held in the station. Will you be pressing charges?" one of the policemen asked us.

I glanced at Marcus, who looked blankly at me.
___________________________

A/N

Okay guys I wanted to update shortly before Christmas Day.

I want you to decide whether Narcus will press charges or not? I won't update until I have at least ten comments!!! I'm sorry but I'm just stuck for ideas, plus it would be nice to interact with you guys more!

Love you all and thanks so much for all the support you have given me!

Have a great Christmas!

~Erika