Chapter 3- Zalfie

I ran into my bedroom and changed out of my pyjamas into a pair of black disco pants and a loose white top tucked into it. I threw my favourite mint converse on and grabbed my leather jacket because Marcus, Zoe, Alfie and I were going into town in half an hour and I was meeting them outside Starbucks. It was now half three. I grabbed my keys that I needed and off I went walking as it was only a ten minute walk.

As I came to Starbucks I looked around. No sign of anyone. I ordered myself a coffee and then sat outside waiting.

Twenty minutes later I saw a couple come into view. Alfie and Zoe! I stood up and Zoe came running into me squealing. "Niomi!!" I hugged her and then Alfie who greeted me with a smile. Zoe and Alfie were both two of my closest friends because Marcus and Alfie had been friends forever and I was introduced to then when Marcus started his YouTube channel.

We sat and waited for Marcus until we saw a figure walking quickly down the street. "Marky!!" Alfie screamed I a high pitched voice, causing people to stare. "Alfonso!!" screamed Marcus even louder, causing people to stare even more. Rude. Zoe and I cracked up laughing and Marcus hugged us all. "Sorry I was late, the meeting only finished now," he said. "No worries," I smiled at him. "So where to?" Alfie asked. Zoe and I looked at each other. "Sephora!!" we screamed in unison, laughing as the boys groaned. We dragged them around the corner and into the shop, looking at makeup and testing things on the boys, making them blush and laugh. "Marky!" I chased him with a burgundy lipstick, until he tripped over and the next thing I knew Marcus was on the floor, laughing, with lipstick on his forehead and cheeks.

We ran out of the shop tears streaming down our faces. We shopped some more and then after a while we started to get hungry. "Where will we go for something?" I asked. "Nando's?" Marcus suggested. We all nodded and my stomach rumbled, making us all laugh. We walked to Nando's and sat down, ordering our food. When our orders came, Marcus dropped his fork on the floor. I bent under the table to get it, but so did Marcus, and our hands brushed against each other. I felt a burst of electricity run through me and looks up at Marcus only to find him staring at me. We both came up to find Alfie and Zoe staring at us. "What?" We both said in unison. "Nothing," said Alfie smirking. Hmm.

As soon as we were finished we headed out the door. It was half seven. "So what now?" Zoe asked. "Do you guys wanna stay over night at mine?" Marcus asked. "Yeah!" "Ok," "Sure," we all replied. "Oh my god SLUMBER PARTY!!!" squealed Alfie. I smiled to myself, I loved my friends. I had a feeling this night would be fun.