Chapter 4- What?

We decided to split up so we could get our things so Alfie went with Zoe and Marcus and I went off together. They would meet us at Marcus's in half an hour.

Marcus and I walked off to my apartment and I went into my bedroom. I grabbed my toiletries,(obviously) pyjamas, clothes for the next day, DVDs and my phone charger.

I walked into the living room with my bag and I found Marcus staring at the match that was currently on the television.

"No no no no NOOOOO!!"he screamed. I laughed and he jumped, holding a hand to his heart.

"Nims you scared me!"he said dramatically. I rolled my eyes.

"Come on, lets go or else the others will freeze their butts off outside," I said.

It was only a ten minute walk to Marcus's and when we got there we saw Alfie and Zoe huddled together outside.

"What took you so long? We've been here for like two minutes!!" Alfie said.

We all laughed and Marcus got his keys out. As we made ourselves at home Marcus showed Alfie and Zoe where the spare room was.

Marcus turned to me. "Nims you'll have to sleep in my bed, is that okay?" he asked, "The sofa bed is broken and unless you want to sleep on the small sofa, which I doubt you do, you can sleep with me."

I nodded smiling, but inside my tummy was doing butterflies and I didn't know why. I didn't like Marcus that way...did I?

Alfie raised his eyebrows at me and Zoe smirked at me. I laughed and shook it off.

Two hours later we were all sat on the sofa (Alfie on the floor on a mountain of cushions) eating popcorn and laughing at something on the tv. Soon it was over and Marcus flicked it off.

"Let's play a game!" suggested Zoe.

"Hey Nims let's play the-"

"Someone-throws-popcorn-and-the-other-person-tries-to-catch-it game!" I finished.

Zoe and Alfie burst out laughing and then Alfie raised his eyebrows at Marcus while Zoe did the same to me. "What?" Marcus and I said I unison again and this time we both burst out laughing.

"Okay, Zoe catch this!" Alfie said, throwing a piece in the air. Zoe caught the popcorn perfectly first time. Alfie, not so much.

"Nimbob!" Marcus yelled and I caught the popcorn on my tongue and he grinned at me.

"Hey let's play truth or dare!" Alfie suggested.

"Okay Zoe, go first. Ask someone." I said.

"Alfie," she grinned at him,"Truth or dare?"

"Dare!" he said.

"I dare you to eat a tablespoon of mayonnaise and cinnamon!" she said, smiling evilly.

He got the mayonnaise, cinnamon and his spoon. "One, two, three go!" Everyone shouted as he swallowed the spoonful. He rushed to the sink to the laughter of the us.

"Okay, Zoe, truth or dare?" Alfie asked her. He winked at Marcus.

"Dare," she said, unsure of herself. I giggled.

"I dare you to run outside on the street and hug the first person you see!" he said. She groaned. "But I'm in my pyjamas!"

"All the better!" he said.

We watched as she ran outside in her slippers and waited for someone. I noticed Marcus taking his phone out to video it. A middle aged woman came along and Zoe ran up to her and hugged her quickly, then ran back inside, panting. We all rolled around the floor laughing.

"Okay, Nimbob, truth or dare?" asked Marcus.

"Erm..truth," I said.

"Okay," Marcus glanced at Alfie who nodded slightly. I frowned, confused.

"Will you go out with me?"