‘’You…Do you like acting?’’

The matter of how Ye Xie got into the Entertainment Industry was not something new so Gao Chen of course knew of this. At first, he only wanted to cultivate him into a Big Star whether he liked acting or not, it was not his problem.

However, thinking again, perhaps ever since they met face to face he never once regarded him as merely an artist but as an individual.

Shi Shen did not hide his plan,’’ After the contract is expired I will retire.’’

Gao Chen was faintly surprised hearing his blunt answer. With his speed of attracting traffic, if things went smoothly, by that time there was no doubt that he would become an A-list celebrity and the title of Film Emperor would also likely fall on his head.

In other words, he would be at the peak of his career.

‘’What are you planning to do next?’’

Shi Shen was not surprised that Gao Chen did not even mention or persuade him to stay with his current profession. He truthfully spoke a few more words before downing the rest of the beer in one go,’’ I will start a film and television company next year.’’

This year, it was important to focus on Ye Xie’s acting career and the initial capital was not good either so Shi Shen pushed this plan to the next year.

Gao Chen didn’t even know why he did not even doubt him when he heard a young man who only had a High School degree suddenly announce that he was going to run his own company in such a casual manner.

Perhaps, this person always exuded confidence and calmness that people his age did not have which was why Gao Chen often mistook that he was the same age as him.

When in fact they were 7 years apart.

At the thought of this, Gao Chen became conscious of their age.

20 years old…He was too young and if he were to wait for a few years, he, Gao Chen would turn 30 years old while the other was still in his early twenties...

While Gao Chen started imagining things in his head due to his 'old' age, he suddenly felt his right shoulder sink, and Gao Chen’s mind immediately turned blank.

He stiffly turned his head and instantly met with a head full of black hair. The soft fragrance of shampoo attacked his nose causing Gao Chen’s heart to issue a loud thud, he was too nervous that he unconsciously held his breath.

His throat knot lightly rolled, and he hoarsely said,’’ Ye Xie?’’

However, there was no answer to his question, all he heard was his light breathing indicating that he was already asleep.

Gao Chen tightly pursed his lips together before trying one more time but this time, he started to shake him up,’’ Hey?’’

Fortunately, this time, the other person finally woke up.

Gao Chen watched as the young man slightly shifted his head to look at him with a slight frown, obviously, he was annoyed from being woken up by him.

Gao Chen secretly heaved a sigh in relief. He knew that he had strong self-discipline but he would not guarantee that he wouldn’t do anything if he were to be this defenseless!

He couldn’t make a move now or else the love that hasn’t started yet would end right away!

‘’Get up and sleep in the bedroo—‘’

Before he could finish his sentence his mouth suddenly got blocked causing his eyes to instantly went wide in shock.

A pair of soft and moist lips gently touched his lips, and soon his lower lips got sucked and nibbled on jolting Gao Chen awake.