Ringo smut!! Plus a/n, please read loves

Mulai dari awal

I swallowed and licked my fingers, making sure I got every single drop of cum.

"Now please Ritchie," I beg him, spreading my legs wide open.

He never liked to have me beg for his cock, instead he would just ram it into me. However not this time, he took his hard length and tempted my clit with it, lightly brushing it against me. Soon, he dragged it over my imploring folds.

"Please," I moaned out, wrapping my legs around his waist.

He bent down to kiss me, a soft little peck was what he placed onto my collar bone, just before ramming his cock into me.

"RITCHIE!" I cried out from the prodigious pleasure, he was touching me everywhere he could, creating and working wonders with just the touch of his callused finger pads.

"Shite yer already so," He grunts as a way to finish his sentence, turning me over the edge.

"C'mon Ritchie ," I pant, "Please daddy," Another pant, "Tell me Ritchie," You edge him on, knowing he loves when you do that.

"So tight," He thrusts into me again, sending me into a sky of bliss and a beautiful paradise full of singing and dancing clouds.

"Ritchie," I moan into his ear, his sweat now dripping onto me, so much I can taste it with my open mouth.

"Say me name love, tell the whole neighborhood I'm yours ," He chuckles, continuing his fast pace.

"Ritchie," I wrap my legs firmer around his waist. Trying to have him closer towards my needy body.

"Please darling, louder, let the angels know!" He digs his nails into my shaking and trembling skin- most notably my thighs.

"Ritchie !!!" I scream out, letting my head fall back, feeling an a complete state of euphoria.

"Yer my girl, love" He kisses in my ear, the warmth of his voice trailing a sensation of comfort and lust down my spine and into my most intimate areas.

The feeling of his member twitching inside me, letting you feel every single vein, was an overwhelming feeling of passion- that you hoped would last forever. He was in you, showing you his love in such animalistic ways that were somehow so powerful.

Ritchie kept drilling deep into me, our moans and grunts filling the musky aroma of our lounge, the sound of skin slapping arousing us further.

"Fuck I'm close-" Ritchie grunts with another slam into me, his balls smacking against parts of my bum.

"CUM IN ME DADDY!" I scream out, scratching his smooth back with my red polished nails. I didn't know where my confidence had come from, but it sure pushed my beloved.

He shot his thick cum up to my womb, filling me completely with bliss and ecstasy. He brought a warm sensation to my heating body, coating me with his wonderful seed.

"Oh fuck I'm close," I moan into his mouth, reaching closer to him.

"Cum for your Ritchie, do it, do it," He continues to push me, and suddenly he succeeds.

"Ritchie!"

"LOOK AT ME WHILE YOU CUM!" He shouts at me, rasing my head up. My eyes meet his orbs which are screaming with passion and cravings.

"OH FUCK DADDY!" I can feel the walls of my cunt secure his cock, letting your ecstasy flood through like water.

Once your high is over, he pulls out of you , placing kisses on top of your sweaty head.

"Oh how I love ye," He chuckles, breathily bending down to plant a loving kiss on your forehead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS WAS A REQUEST FROM THE LOVELY AND SWEET marmaladeskies67  AND I DON'T KNOW WHY I AM TYPING IN CAPS!

I am so so so so so so so sorry about how long this took, I hope you enjoyed it ❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a serious note. Please read
There is an actual insta account making fun of George and his cancer- even John's murder.

 Please read There is an actual insta account making fun of George and his cancer- even John's murder

I WANT TO CRY
WHO THINKS THIS IS OKAY

LITERALLY I WANT TO CRY
HOW CAN SOMEBODY FUCKING SAY THAT ABOUT SOMEONE SO AMAZING AND PERFECT! George was not a stupid ass and he never will be. He inspired so many people and has helped people get through depression, for example myself, he took me away from such a dark place. I was into George before I was fully a Beatle maniac, anyway. He was a good person, they all were. The fact that someone has posted this utterly disgusts me. I love George so much so just seeing this fucking hurts me. And I'm sure loads of you like or love him as well.

Please report this account. Please.

And once it's say banned- don't speak of it. They feed of likes and views and that shit. I hope I am making sense?