Chapter 4: Red Wraith (3)

Start from the beginning

Everyone was terrified, and anxiety became a grasshopper on the pan.

"Ghost! Really ghost! It came out during the day, what can I do ..."

Xie Chi chuckled and seemed to be amused.

Zhou Zhou was even worse), clearly trembling with anger, but he was afraid of Xie Chi's force. He dared not step forward and avenge his revenge. He even feared that the newcomer would see the clues and not look at him blatantly.

Yan Jing secretly pulled the sleeve of La Xiechi and worriedly said: "Xie brother, did you just go to the bathroom? Didn't you meet the ghost, was it okay?"

Xie Chi said indifferently: "No, otherwise my limbs are not working diligently, and I die early. How can I live like an old Zhou actor."

"Yes." Yan Jing agreed.

Zhou Huan's appearance and thoughts ァ br />

The secretary over there was calling impatiently: "Come and come to the elevator with me to get familiar with the post!"

The two quickly followed.

Yan Jing has expressed his kindness to him, Xie Chi has always been very resentful, he does not want to owe others a little bit, he does not mind temporarily joining up with him, and pulling him when he needs it.

Everyone thought it was just an ordinary job assignment, but things were not that simple.

A total of seven actors were assigned to work on four floors. Xie Chi and Yan Jing were assigned to the fifth floor, and Zhou Zhou proposed that the chlorine sucking ring value would be similar to the chlorine ring, and that the chlorine reef bream bleached by the fish would be scared.

Yan Jing whispered: "This is to separate us on purpose, thank you, your previous guess feels right again, they made it clear that they want to facilitate ghost (killing sha) people, I used to listen to ghost movies Yes, the dead ones are basically acting alone ... "

Xie Chi was silent.

The secretary takes everyone to get acquainted with the work. They are all ordinary jobs. Those who can't work on the computer will clean up and clean up and organize documents.

App sent a message prompt-

[The progress of the plot has been updated. The actors must complete the assigned work during work, and deduct 10 points for a single day. ]

[It is currently a free time, and officially goes to work at 10 pm. Those who did not appear in the company at 10 o'clock in the evening deducted 100 points from the film. ]

Yan Jing was surprised: "Only 10 points will be deducted for not completing the task!"

Xie Chi: "Because not finishing the work has little effect on the plot, the point is that we must stay in the building."

Yan Jing suddenly realized.

Xie Chi glanced down at his watch. It is now 4 o'clock in the afternoon, and there are still six hours left before going to work.

Another message prompts-

[Not to avoid impatience of the audience, now 6 hours are compressed into 3 hours, and after 3 hours it enters 10 pm. ]