#(3) Who can Find more?

Start from the beginning

I take the packets from the hole and I give it to Fahad.He touches his hat and suddenly a tiny blade comes into his hand.

"How did it come?"

"Oh! It's my another invention.I have named it tiny cutter."

Wow he is really of Detective mind!

He cuts a white packet and takes some powder on his hands.He smells it and says,

"It's kind of a drug."

"Mr.Rahim can't take drugs!"

"Let me take it",saying this I smell it and I am again numbed with my whole body.My eyes widens and I just stare at the white powder.

(Fahad's POV)

I notice that Fatima just look strange and she stares at the white powder strangely.I ask her,

"What?What have you figured?"

"It's the same.It's the same drug my father used to take.And he died because of it."

"How can it be possible? Your father died of drug addiction? And the worst thing is he died of this drug? Unbelievable!How do you know it?"

"I read my father's case file.people say he was drug addicted but I think he was killed by this drug.It may be the same killer who killed my father.Don't ask anything now ."

"Anything can happen."

"We have to find more clue."

"Yes,You are right we have to know every single thing."

"Let's get to work."

I and she again with double seriousness start searching the room.
In the table I find Fatima taking a pen and a diary.And I find a tea cup and Mr.Rahim's fingerprints from his belongings."

"Well I have found a diary.I think we should take a look at them," she proposes.

"No ,not now.Police will come here in minutes and they will seal the house.We will come here again.It's already evening."

Suddenly her alarm gives Azan.She has set a Azan in her pink covered phone.

"What is it?"I ask foolishly.

"It's a pop song," she mokes with a angry look.

"No,I mean you have set Azan?"

"Of course.Now I have to go and say my prayer.By the way, Don't you pray?"

"Me? Not every time.Two or three times a day."

"How do you know it? Is there any Mosque here which gives Azan?"

"No,I say when my mom ask me to.She also has a mobile alarm like you."

I hear her muttering,

"What a Muslim!"

"Excuse me, You can't force me to pray !"

"Yes,I can't.It's your choice.But I think I should say you that Praying is the only reason for what Allah has made you.He is Great."

"Oh right! Allah must be upset if I don't pray , isn't it?"

"No,If you don't pray it's harmful for only and only you.Allah has command you to pray for him but for the welfare of yourself."

"Well,you can give a good lecture and I like it.Can you give more?"I say with a smile trying to be cute but it failed.

She says,"Haha.Not funny!"