100

~5 years later~“You may now kiss the bride

~5 years later~
“You may now kiss the bride.” The pastor said and the moment their lips met, everyone started to applause. Lincoln brought his fingers to his mouth to whistle. “Are you ready to become a sister-in-law?” Raven said after she nudged Lexa with her elbow.  “Because I’m sure Kane will show her every corner of the room on that honeymoon.” She said with a wink and Lexa groaned as her imagination started to work of her mother-in-law together with Kane. “You’re so lucky Clarke doesn’t hear you talking.” Lexa said while she looked at her lover who stood next to her mom. The blonde was holding a bouquet in front of her dress, standing proudly next to her mom who just got married. Lexa’s and Clarke’s eyes met and Clarke’s smile became even widers as she looked into the green eyes. Clarke pursed her lips to give Lexa an air kiss and Lexa blew one back. “Besides I think having one child in this family is already enough.” Lexa said to Raven again and the latina turned around to look at the child with blonde hair and blue eyes like her best friend. “Oh yeah our little Madi.” Raven said and the little girl had noticed her aunt looking at her. “Auntie Rav.” Madi said while she reached her arms out and Raven picked her up. “Oh I’m not talking about Madi here. Clarke is the child.” Lexa said and they both started to laugh. “Now you’re lucky Clarke didn’t hear you talking. Or they say the truth comes out a child’s mouth.” Raven said and she started to tickle Madi, and the girl started to laugh and get away. “Are you going to tell mommy the truth, princess?” 
“Tell me what?” Clarke asked and she pulled Lexa closer to kiss her. The two girls had been paying attention to Madi that they hadn’t seen Clarke approaching them. “Nothing.” Lexa quickly said and she pecked Clarke’s lips again. “Did I already tell you how beautiful you look?” Lexa asked as she let her eyes roam over Clarke’s body and Clarke grinned. “Only 20 times.” She said and she kissed Lexa’s cheek before turning to Madi. The little girl reached her arms to her now and Clarke took her. “Let’s go to the rest before we start with the speeches.” Clarke suggested and they did. 

They all sat around a table

They all sat around a table. Lincoln by the side of Octavia who was pregnant and could give birth any day now. Bellamy having his arm around his girlfriend Gina who he had been dating for 5 years now. Monty and Jasper throwing nuts to each other and catch them with their mouths. Raven was sitting on Luna’s lap and Clarke and Lexa were sitting with Madi in between them. “When do we get your wedding invitation?” Lincoln asked to Clarke and Lexa. “I mean I always thought you would get married soon. You even made me believe you were engaged for some seconds. You even got knocked up sooner than you got married. You’ve sinned!” Lincoln shouted while he pointed at the sky and asked the gods not to be too hard on his sister. “We are two girls, you know?” Lexa said while she pointed at her and Clarke. “It’s not like Madi was an accident. We made that decision what was one of the best decisions ever made.” Lexa said and she kissed Madi’s head. “We decided not to get married since we’re not religious. We don’t have to proof anyone we love each other or a paper won’t proof anything either. Actions only do.” Clarke said and she kissed Lexa, carefully to not crush Madi in between them. “It has its charm.” Gina said and Clarke smiled at the girl. “Now if you excuse me. I have a toast to give.” Clarke said and she walked to the front of the crowd with her glass. She tapped the glass with a knife to get the attention of the crowd before talking. “First I’d like to say congratulations to my mother and Kane with your marriage. Mom, you’re amazing. You’re so strong and I admire you a lot. When dad passed away, you didn’t give up fighting or you didn’t give up your life. Everyday you got up and you made me breakfast and you kissed my head. You wiped my tears away, tried to make me feel better while you mourning. You never cried in front  of me, you always kept so strong. I’m sure dad is watching and he’s proud of you. Kane, from the moment I met you beamed peace. I don’t know but there was never a moment I doubted your honesty or your intentions with mom. You’ve helped me and Lexa in the past and thank you for that. You’re a good person and I’m sure you can make my mom happy. I love you both.” Clarke said and she raised her glass while the rest followed. Abby had to wipe her tears away first before hugging her daughter and telling her that she loved her. 

Lexa was watching from a distance how Clarke was dancing with her friends. She hadn’t noticed Abby walking up beside her. “Can I talk to you for a second, Lexa?” Abby asked and Lexa was surprised but turned to her mother-in-law. “Yeah of course.” 
“I just want to tell you I’m happy Clarke has you. You don’t know how much joy it brings to see your daughter happy like that. But I’m sure you will once Madi gets older.” Abby said and she laid her hand on Lexa’s shoulder. “I wish your parents could’ve see you happy like I see Clarke happy.” Abby said and Lexa’s heart stinged. She had thought about them and Jake a lot today. “I’m sure they are proud of who you are Lexa. And I might not be your real mother and you might be my own blood but you are family Lexa. And I love you like a daughter.” Abby said and Lexa couldn’t say anything. There was a huge lump blocking the her way of talking so she just pulled Abby into a tight hug. “Thanks for making Clarke happy.” Abby whispered. “She makes me the happiest person alive.” Lexa said and they pulled away. Abby cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears away with her thumbs. “Now go dance with your girl.” Abby said and Lexa smiled while nodding. She went over to Clarke who immediately took her hands in hers to dance together. “What’s wrong?” Clarke asked when she saw Lexa had tears in her eyes. “There is a lot wrong, Clarke. But not when I’m with you.” Lexa said and she pulled Clarke by the neck to kiss her until their lungs would force them to pull apart. 

~ the end ~
Thanks to everyone of reading this story. It means a lot to me. Thank you for support. I'll have finals soon what means I need to focus on those first but after that I will be back with a new au. For the ones who are interested in reading more of me. I have 3 other clexa au's on my instagram account. Anyways thanks again!