95

(Video on instagram acc Modernau_the100)

Clarke and Lexa had decided to spend their last day of their weekend on the beach. Clarke was laying down on her towel while reading a magazine. She looked up from it when Lexa decided to take her clothes off to reveal her bikini. She could never get used to that body and that she’s the one who’s allowed to touch that. It was obvious that Lexa’s job was being a model. Clarke’s eyes searched Lexa’s body from head to toe, her eyes stopping at the scar of the wound. “Are you confident about your body?” Clarke suddenly asked while she watched how Lexa smeared sun cream over her body. Lexa stopped for a second and looked at Clarke with a confused face. “Uhm I’m pretty happy with my body. Yeah.” 
“Are you still happy? I mean with the scar? Doesn’t it remind you of that day all the time?” Clarke asked with sad eyes and Lexa noticed it. She sat down on the towel next to Clarke. “It does.” Lexa said and she looked at the scar before looking at Clarke. “But it also reminds me of you. I can’t imagine what would’ve happened if I didn’t jump in front of you. It’s something good because it saved you. I don’t care about this scar. I’m not ashamed of it or I’m not going to hide my body because of it. It’s a part of me. That piece of skin isn’t less valid than the other skin. Skin is skin. Even if it looks a bit different.” Lexa said and Clarke looked at her with a smile before leaning in and capturing those lips with hers. “I love you.” Clarke said and Lexa kissed her again. “What about you?” Lexa asked when she pulled back again. “What about me?” Clarke asked confused, not knowing what she meant. “Are you proud of your body?” 
“Well I mean there have been times I wasn’t. Especially in my teenager years because you go from having nothing to having quite a lot. And then you have your peers. You grow up together and you know once we get the curves you come to the comparing part. Because it’s all new. You didn’t have that before. And when I was the one who ended up with the bigger curves, it made me uncomfortable. I was always the one they were looking at and the one they were gossiping about in the corner of my eye every time we had to swim for pe. And you know like skinny is close to perfection according to a lot of people. Having a muscular body with abs like you.” Clarke said and Lexa scoffed. “I’m not perfect. I don’t think anyone is. What’s perfection even? Especially based on the body. Who is going to tell what’s perfect or not? It’s all about personal opinions and tastes. And to my taste you are very very very beautiful.” Lexa said and with every time she said the word ‘very’ she came closer and closer to Clarke and quickly pecked her lips. Clarke smiled against her lips. “And according to me and the rest of your thousands of followers you are perfect.” Clarke said with a grin and Lexa raised her eyebrow. Just when she was going to complain about using perfection again, Clarke said: “Perfectly made for me.” Lexa smiled and kissed Clarke passionately. “I think you are perfectly made for me too. Especially these.” Lexa said and she looked down at Clarke’s chest area with a grin. Clarke weakly pushed her shoulder but it didn’t hold back from Lexa holding her boob. “They fit perfectly in my hands.” Lexa said and Clarke had to laugh. “I think you’re forgetting that we are on a public beach at the moment? And the chance paparazzi follows us does exist?” 
“There is also a chance that I don’t care about that now because all I need and all I want is in front of me.” Lexa said and Clarke smiled. “You can be really cute sometimes, you know.” 
“Only for my princess.” Lexa said with a grin and kissed Clarke again. Clarke whined against her lips for the nickname but Lexa made her shut up by pushing her tongue passed her lips. They kissed until they heard Lexa’s phone zoom. The first zoom they still ignored it but after a third time they pulled back. “Just ignore.” Lexa said with a sigh and she was about to lean in again but Clarke held her back. “It might be Luna or Raven.” Clarke said and because Lexa knew it had been a challenge for Clarke to leave her friend behind and not being able to help her at the moment, she checked her phone. 

“And?” Clarke asked when she saw Lexa looking at her screen for some seconds

“And?” Clarke asked when she saw Lexa looking at her screen for some seconds. “It’s none of our friends. They want to interview us. They want to here our story of what happened.” Lexa said and she showed Clarke the messages. “What do you think of it?” Clarke asked. “I don’t know. I mean it might be useful to really being able to truthfully talk about it so people know what happened and not question you because you were a suspect first?” Lexa said and Clarke had to think. “But we would only do this if you would really want this. We don’t even have to talk about that the whole time you know?” Lexa added when the blonde hadn’t said anything. “It might not be such a bad idea.” Clarke said and Lexa nodded.