20

After they were all done with eating, they decided to leave the restaurant

After they were all done with eating, they decided to leave the restaurant. It wasn't late yet but every time the waitress came, everyone could feel the tension. So all of them didn't complain when Luna suggested to leave and continue their talks somewhere else. They all got in the car, Lexa behind the steering wheel with Clarke next to her and Raven and Luna on the backseat. "So where are we going?" Lexa asked as she started the car. "Hey Clarke." Raven said so the blonde would turn around in her seat and look at her. "Are you thinking what I am thinking?" She asked and Clarke looked at her with a questionable look. "I'm not thinking of anything now so I need a bit more information." Clarke said and Raven rolled her eyes. "That time we got kicked out of Pacific Park?" Raven said and both Lexa's and Luna's eyes widened. "What?!" Lexa asked because she was dying to know the story behind this. Clarke started to burst out in laughter thinking back of that time. "Okay so long story short. After a concert in Santa Monica we went to Santa Monica Pier. Clarke and I were the only ones who weren't that tired and were in the mood to do something so we went to Pacific Park. There are these machines you can play games on. But of course you have to pay for these but when you win the game you can win money. We didn't have a lot of cash with us, only enough for one game. Clarke was sure she would win the game because it was 'easy'. She would win it and then we would have more money to play more. Of course she lost and all our money was gone after one game. But master brain Raven Reyes wouldn't go home with empty hands. I came up with the plan to hack the game while Clarke would distract the guy who worked there. It ended up with me blowing up the machine what interrupted Clarke's make out session with the guy. He saw what I was doing and was truly hurt when he found out Clarke was part of the plan. I think he kicked us out because he felt betrayed by Clarke and not because I blew his machine up." Raven explained and Luna and Lexa had to laugh. "If you didn't blew that thing up there would have been no problem." Clarke shot back. "But all that beside. Why did you think of it?" Luna asked. Raven and Clarke looked at each other with a grin. 

If you let him touch ya, touch ya, touch ya, touch ya, touch ya, touch ya (yeah)
The way I used to, used to, used to, used to, used to, used to (yeah)
Did you take him to the pier in SANTA MONICA
Forget to bring a jacket, wrap up in him 'cause you wanted to?
I'm just curious, is it serious?
(Curious - Hayley Kiyoko)

Clarke and Raven sang the song while they danced in their seat. But they were both shook when Lexa started to sing along to the song. 

Calling me up, so late at night
Are we just friends?
You say you wanted me, but you're sleeping with him
You think of me, I'm what you see
When you look at the sky
I don't believe you
You ain't been loving me right (yeah) 

The lyrics reminded Lexa of Costia but not for long because when she looked to her right she saw the blonde smiling wide while dancing on the song. All three of them were too caught up in it to even care about their problems. They just lived in the moment and didn’t think about anything else. “Why am I the only one who doesn’t know this song?” Luna asked after they all stopped singing. “Because you live under a rock?” Lexa asked and Luna quirked an eyebrow to her cousin. “I’m actually surprised you know this song.” Clarke said to Lexa. “Wait what?! I’m gay. Hayley is gay. We’re basically soulmates.” 
“Oh God you really are hopeless. Like wow.” Luna said and everyone had to laugh. “Okay but what I was trying to say.” Raven said. “What do you think of Santa Monica? It’s a 40 minutes drive. We could go there.” Raven suggested and all of them agreed.