XIII.

Lorenzo's Pov,

I kept looking at the house where I used to live in. This would be the last time I will look at it as we are going back to Germany, where we came from. Grinning, I then look at the burnt tree, and a wave of relief passes through me even after knowing that we are in danger by the European cops of getting caught.

I will never forget you, Galo, for ruining my friendship and my life.

With the word friendship, I remembered about Lucas and Eva and my eyes widened. I look at Lambert "Does Lucas, know about this?" I asked him, getting worried about them.

"I think they know." He replies to me with a straight voice, making me panic for Lucas and Eva's safety. I look at him in disbelief.

Wherever our friendship may stand, I will help him.

I start walking towards his house to alert them, but get forcefully pulled behind by both Leo and Lambert, "Are you out of your mind?"; "Where are you going?"; "Stay with us, you dumbhead!" They simultaneously shot the question, but my anger boiled when Leo calls me dumb.

I jerk my hand away from them, and turn around, facing Leo. I punch him in his face, making him flinch and stumble on his spot. If he was not trained, he would be dead by my punch, but it only broke his nose.

"Leo!" Lambert goes to catch him, but Leo raises his hand, halting him on his spot. Getting annoyed Lambert runs towards me, with a fist raised in the air ready to punch me, but I duck down and kick him on his knees. He falls on the ground with a thud and groans in pain while catching his knees. Looking at his twisted knees and I smiled to myself.

No one messes with Lorenzo!

With a bleeding nose, Leo glares at me and hisses in disgust, "You are Crazy!"

Before I could reply to him, we hear the wheels crushing the soil. Instantly, we get alerted and grab the bags which was packed with our stuff. Leo opens the gates of my previous house, "Hurry up! We should go to the second gate!"

Strange anxiety makes my heart heavier soon as I stepped inside, I couldn't alert Lucas, and I stepped inside this cursed house again. Lambert struggled to run with his broken knees, that's why I caught the bags from his hands, and Leo caught him helping in running. Instantly, I regretted my actions. I should have punched him rather than breaking his legs.

As we hastened towards the gates in the back, I glance inside the house one last time, but only to find stuff still inside. It could be evidence of our arrest. Although they packed my bag, they didn't clear the pieces of evidence.

"Wait!" I whisper yell at them making them stop on their spot, and look at me, "The machines and paperwork are still inside! You two reach the dockyard I am behind you after dumping those."

I instructed them, and without waiting for their response, I climb inside the open window, and quickly rush towards the drawer which is next to the stairs. Opening it, I remove all the paperwork, then start climbing the stairs as fast as I could, moving towards the attic.

I twist the knob of the attic, but it didn't open. Keeping the papers on the table which was beside it, I cursed under my breath. I repeatedly kept twisting it, but it didn't open. Getting frustrated, climb down the stair towards my room.

I quickly open my empty cupboard to find the keys kept there along with a pistol. Grabbing both the things, I rush upstairs, ignoring to close the door behind. I have only three more minutes, then I would leave to dockyard where Leo and Lambert would be waiting for me.

I climbed upstairs and opened attic's door only to find everything untouched. "Oh, no!" I exclaim under my breath and start piling up all the paperwork near the machine.