14. Out of Place

Autumn.

Trees losing their glowing green leaves to various shades of purple, red, yellow, and orange. I was dressed is warm clothing. Dressed in a thick stripe sweater, dark jeans, boots, scarf wrapped around my neck, and a beanie. My mom kept me in my room until I wore something suitable for this breezy day.

I slowly walked on the side walk along with Naruto, Ino, and Sakura. We were all heading to Lee's place. I didn't want to go at first because big parties are awkward. Being surrounded with people I don't give a darn is annoying because they want to talk over me and try to be my friend. Then cling themselves onto me like leeches.

The girls don't know when to back off unless I mention bathroom. Some would follow me either way.

"Baby, I don't want you to drink too much tonight. My dad going to get mad if he smells any alcohol in your breath." Ino held onto Naruto's arm. Naruto kissed her nose. I guess he promised to take Mr. Yamanaka's precious daughter home.

"I'll try not to. I'll turn down a bit for you." Using his fingers to measure the amouth he'll take. He's so corny. Sakura giggled.

"Are you planning to drink tonight, Sakura?" Naruto asked. Sakura hair flew to the side as she turned her head to look up at Naruto.

"Probably a little." She played with her fingers. Naruto poked his head to make me see his goofy smirk on his face.

"Remember the second-time Sakura drink. She was totally wasted." Ino mentioned. Sakura tried to fling herself at Ino but Naruto blocked them. The line of us in order was Ino at the end, Naruto, Sakura between Naruto and I, I was closer to the parked cars on the street.

Naruto blocked between to calm the flustered Haruno and laughing Yamanaka. I just walked beside them as if I was out of place. I felt like one.

By the time we made it to the house, everyone was drinking and laughing, dancing like horn dogs and trying to talk over the music which seem like they're yelling. Where is Lee's parents? I looked beside me to see Sakura looking around.

"What's wrong?" She shot me a look. I shrugged.

"Nothing."

We turned to see Karin and Suigetsu. Karin was dancing her way to Sakura. Sakura nervously and shyly moved back but Karin snatched her away to the dance floor. Suigetsu cracked up.

I said that. Yet, I felt like it's something. I don't know why but this party feels wrong.

I followed Suigetsu to where the drinks were served down stairs that was decorated into a bar room. We sat down on the stools and a bar tender served us wine. I'm sixteen and some random bar tender at least nineteen or twenty-one gave us wine.

I let Suigetsu take the first sip. Then I gulped it down. The burning through my throat was wonderful with the honey taste.

"AHHH! So good!" Suigetsu slammed his cup down and the man poured him more. I left him there and walked around the huge basement. Lee has some weird place. I spotted a window that shows a view of a... Underground pool?

I saw some people diving in like penguins and seals. Idiots going to get sick.

I went up the steps and found myself being drifted on the dance floor. I don't know how but many people grinded and swayed with the flow of the music too close for my liking. It was hot. I was sweating bullets on my back. Two girls sandwich me. This wasn't the first.

I went to a few parties and was violated in them. Chest touches, butt squeezes, no personal space, suffocation, and feeling hot. I end up drinking my inhaler then intoxicated sweat air.