Chapter 16: Movie night

AT NAMJOON'S PLACE

"Namjoon-ah! I don't want to watch a horror movie, I'm scared!"

Jin was at Namjoon's place, it was around 11 pm. Namjoon had a pretty small apartment but Jin didn't mind. They were cuddled up in Namjoon's couch, Jin's head leaning on Namjoon's chest, Namjoon's right arm around Jin's waist. They were deciding what movie to watch.

"But Jin, I'll protect you." Namjoon said with a soothing voice, kissing Jin's temple.

Jin half turned his head to look Namjoon straight in the eyes.

"Promise?" Jin whispered, glancing down at the younger's lips.

"Promise." Namjoon whispered back with a warm smile before kissing Jin's pink lips.

Jin kissed back softly, cupping Namjoon's face with his hands. Namjoon rubbed his hand up and down Jin's back making him moan softly into the kiss. After a while Jin turned his whole body towards Namjoon. He went to sit on Namjoon's lap, his legs on each side of Namjoon's stomach, still kissing each other. Namjoon put his hands from Jin's back to the back of his thighs. Jin pulled away slowly for a few seconds and looked Namjoon directly in the eyes.

"Can I take off your shirt?" Jin whispered seductively while playing with the collar of Namjoon's shirt.

"Of course, baby." Namjoon said in a deep voice, smirking and lifting his arms up so that Jin could take his shirt off.

Jin pulled the shirt off quickly and threw it somewhere on the floor. He stroked Namjoon's bare chest and abs with his fingers. He then started to place wet kisses all over Namjoon's neck then collarbone then chest. Namjoon groaned silently at Jin's soft kisses.

Namjoon suddenly took a hold of the hem of Jin's hoodie and started to pull it up slowly. Jin responded by putting his hands up. Namjoon pulled it over Jin's head and also threw it across the floor somewhere. Namjoon put his hands around Jin's bare waist and pulled him closer. He attacked Jin's neck with harsh kisses and bites. Jin bit his bottom lip trying to suppress his moans.

"Babe, you're so fucking cute." Namjoon whispered against Jin's neck.

Jin put his arms around Namjoon's neck and started to play with his purple hair.

"Namjoon-ah..."

"Yes baby?" Namjoon whispered in between kisses.

"You're so fucking hot..." He mumbled under his breath, but Namjoon heard him which made him smirk against Jin's neck.

After a minute or two Namjoon had probably made over 20 hickeys all over Jin's neck and collarbone. Jin pulled Namjoon's head up carefully and looked him in the eyes.

"Namjoon, you make me crazy." Jin whispered, licking his lips.

"You make me crazier, baby." Namjoon whispered back, winking at Jin.

Jin pulled him closer by the neck to kiss him passionately once again. Namjoon bit Jin's lip hard, making him gasp. The younger inserted his tongue into the other's mouth, inspecting every part of it. Namjoon's hands went slowly up and down the sides of Jin's bare back. Jin moaned softly. After a few long minutes they let go from the kiss and looked into each other's eyes. They both breathed heavily but still quietly. Jin laid his head in the crook of the younger's neck. Namjoon held Jin tightly against his chest.

"Babe?" Namjoon whispered softly.

"Mm?"

"You tired?"

Jin nodded as a response.

"Do you want me to drive you home?"

"I want to stay here with you..." Jin said quietly, hugging Namjoon tighter.